Extinction Rebellion

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Surprised that I want to dislike the police force being shackled and restrained from removing snivelling little toe rags from blocking up our streets by the elitist judges who thjnk they rule this country.?????????
And i thought you were starting to know me. HA Xx G
I’ve said before, I haven’t got a problem with the cause, just how this cause is being displayed and if they break the law in doing so then they need to face the consequences. It’s no different to anyone else.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I’ve said before, I haven’t got a problem with the cause, just how this cause is being displayed and if they break the law in doing so then they need to face the consequences. It’s no different to anyone else.
Yeah, we kind of agree with the cause, though to a much lesser degree. But the antics carried out by these fanatics should result in imprisonment not praise and idolation. Xx
Then to have the courts say that the police can't arrest them and remove them from the streets is just a joke. Xx G

Reactions: Therapon