Face Pics

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 4901

No issues with selfies. There's no way anyone is seeing my sex face until they've earned it though. Hee.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I did have some on, but took them off as I got scared as to where they might end up. It happens...
It does.. this is why I made sure that you have more control over such tings. As you know, you can choose album privacy, you can choose account privacy and you can in effect become your own moderator by setting your account viewable only to people you follow, likewise with media or even custom users.
This way it gives you way more security and safety over who sees not only your photos but also your account information and details. Etc x
Its an S7 edge. Just selected one album and changed from members to followers without any problem.
okay thanks for trying and letting me know. Whether S6 or S7 edge, I'm sure this would be the same issue for both devices.
@Phoenixcouplexx could you possibly video what happens when you try to select the drop downs for me please?
Therapon is unable to replicate this either and I couldn't on my VM. On mobile I only use iPhone and iPad so aside from VM or asking for volunteers I have no other way of testing. I'd appreciate if you could take a small video perhaps and show me what happens so I know what to look for.
Though this is the first complaint of its kind so I'm not sure at all what the issue could be at this moment in time, sorry to say.

Thanks all.

26 July 2016
Why don't people put face pics up?

I believe that if you are on a swinging site and are looking to meet others you should have these pics, in a private album of course if you wish.

I received a lovely message here saying "we would never show our face pics on another site as we don't trust it but here we feel safe"

Members here have moderator tools to create privacy settings as they see fit so why not have face pics??

We have loads of photos that we have set to people we follow and our faces are in our albums.

We have members here from all professions which I won't go into but you would have a shock, they all have face pics in a private album.

So why not have face pics?

For us it is the professional discretion thing and yes in an ideal world we would be only too happy to put up face pics ( in a private folder) especially on SS , BUT , it's far from an ideal world .
The concerns we have aren't with the site or any of the members , it's the Internet and although we have no doubt everything than can be done to ensure the security of the site is being done there are no 100% guarantees that any site can't be hacked .
Yes I think that our decision is detrimental to the reason we are here in the first place and yes we have supplied the face pic for photo verification (kinda hoping they are deletead after verification) but it just makes us feel a bit more comfortable if we don't put our faces on the sites.
Actually having my face on (Mr666) would be even more detrimental, apparently unicorns are frightened by ugly men with beards .

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
It's took us a while to read through this thread as it has gone of at a tangent with regards to editing permissions ( no objections by the way).
So will try and answer the original thread question second.

For @Admin regards editing album. I found it ok but I use a iPhone or iPad mostly. Hope that helps. We have now restricted access to our albums to followers only, not because of this thread but after reading the thread about trying to hard.
In response the the question about face pics, here goes.
Face pics are important to us, as we like to know who we are chatting too and helps up build a virtual relationship with people. But we understand some members for many different reasons like to restrict access. Here we were happy for members to see our pictures but have recently changed this. On one other site we are on we have all our pictures restricted but not going into that here. Hope that's helped.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
For us it is the professional discretion thing and yes in an ideal world we would be only too happy to put up face pics ( in a private folder) especially on SS , BUT , it's far from an ideal world .
The concerns we have aren't with the site or any of the members , it's the Internet and although we have no doubt everything than can be done to ensure the security of the site is being done there are no 100% guarantees that any site can't be hacked .
Yes I think that our decision is detrimental to the reason we are here in the first place and yes we have supplied the face pic for photo verification (kinda hoping they are deletead after verification) but it just makes us feel a bit more comfortable if we don't put our faces on the sites.
Actually having my face on (Mr666) would be even more detrimental, apparently unicorns are frightened by ugly men with beards .
A private album is no different to sending a pic in a message, discretion I understand but what would happen when you go to a social event? Here we have members from nurses to police officers, firemen, lawyers and some that I can not mention, they all have private albums which only they can view and then when they want to share then they share with that one person. No different to sending it in a PM to someone and same risk there as that person could keep the pic. If people want to meet in this lifestyle then surely face pics are very important. ;)

Reactions: Brumcouple2013

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thanks all for your patience, I've since split the posts off to a thread of their own.
Many thanks

26 July 2016
A private album is no different to sending a pic in a message, discretion I understand but what would happen when you go to a social event? Here we have members from nurses to police officers, firemen, lawyers and some that I can not mention, they all have private albums which only they can view and then when they want to share then they share with that one person. No different to sending it in a PM to someone and same risk there as that person could keep the pic. If people want to meet in this lifestyle then surely face pics are very important. ;)

Totally agree face pics are important , we wouldn't expect any interested party to consider taking things further without seeing our faces .
But we wouldn't send pics in a PM for exactly the same reason as we've said above , it would be placing our faces on the Internet within a swinging site . Like we said it's not the owners, admin, moderators or members we don't trust it's the net
We do swap face pics via email , and we show ourselves on ****** , and anything that does show faces doesn't include nudity so if things do head south the pictures can't be used against us .
And we don't attend socials or clubs . Yes all these things have made it damn near impossible to actually meet someone but it's how we've decided to protect ourselves and our family from any threat no matter how small or improbable it might be

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Totally agree face pics are important , we wouldn't expect any interested party to consider taking things further without seeing our faces .
But we wouldn't send pics in a PM for exactly the same reason as we've said above , it would be placing our faces on the Internet within a swinging site . Like we said it's not the owners, admin, moderators or members we don't trust it's the net
We do swap face pics via email , and we show ourselves on ****** , and anything that does show faces doesn't include nudity so if things do head south the pictures can't be used against us .
And we don't attend socials or clubs . Yes all these things have made it damn near impossible to actually meet someone but it's how we've decided to protect ourselves and our family from any threat no matter how small or improbable it might be

As an aside you guys are aware that all video msging apps like ****** can be record and screen shot. Also it's quite possible to play a video back to people so you actually think you are talking to someone you're not...
I've seen it done and it can be very convincing.
To be honest everyone has their own thoughts and reasonings but a good club like the Vanilla alternative is by far the safest and most discreet way to play in our opinion.

Last edited:
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As an aside ypu guys are aware that all videos msging apps like ****** can be record and screen shot. Also it's quite possible to play a video back to people so you actually think you are talking to someone you're not...
To be honest everyone has their own thoughts and reasoning but a good club like the vanilla alternative is by far the safest and most discreet way to play in our opinion.
Agree and also these silly apps like ****** are hacked constantly and I for one would never use them. x

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Agree and also these silly apps like ****** are hacked constantly and I for one would never use them. x

We use ******. We use it because you can chat on there without linking it to personal details like phone numbers or phone contact lists.
Also because it's a good way to chat in a group so everyone can see exactly what's being said to who.
If you hacked my ****** you wouldn't find anything other than some filthy conversations ;) lol. Because either doesn't link anywhere.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We use ******. We use it because you can chat on there without linking it to personal details like phone numbers or phone contact lists.
Also because it's a good way to chat in a group so everyone can see exactly what's being said to who.
If you hacked my ****** you wouldn't find anything other than some filthy conversations ;) lol. Because either doesn't link anywhere.
A member here came to us because of ****** pics appearing else where, trust me ****** can be hacked by strangers to gain pics and used on the internet, we have seen it x

26 July 2016
As an aside you guys are aware that all video msging apps like ****** can be record and screen shot. Also it's quite possible to play a video back to people so you actually think you are talking to someone you're not...
To be honest everyone has their own thoughts and reasonings but a good club like the Vanilla alternative is by far the safest and most discreet way to play in our opinion.

Yeah fully aware that any site is open to hacking ( that's kind of the point we are trying to make)
We use ****** to show our faces , that's it , nothing else .just to prove we are who we say .and like you guys on ****** the account isn't linked to a phone number just an email address set up purely for this .
The club thing we've spoken about in a few forum posts on here . We don't go for a few reasons , being recognised is really low down of them because we would just travel to a club that was nowhere near where we live and work .

26 July 2016
One thing don't really understand though is why people are happy to put face pics up but don't bother to get photo verified ? :ninja:

24 November 2015
Ive seen this elsewhere single man using old pics of him and ex to gain better access to accounts lets face it the majority of people chat more to a cple than a single

26 July 2016
Let's face it anyone can download pics of the net be it male , female , couple , TG , cocker spaniels whatever and set up a very convincing account on a site , although PV isn't foolproof it does make things harder for them

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Let's face it anyone can download pics of the net be it male , female , couple , TG , cocker spaniels whatever and set up a very convincing account on a site , although PV isn't foolproof it does make things harder for them
Not as easy here though and I am deeply proud of that. This reflects in our numbers, quality over quantity.
We're very strict to be fair. Whilst it doesn't rule things out in its entirety - we do a damn good job of keeping fakes out.

Reactions: First3some666