Factual Facts. #fact.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

OK, got an interesting, funny, sexy, stupid, ridiculous, nerdy, strange, bizarre or normal fact? Lets see what ya got.

The octopus can attach itself to any surface except astro turf.

Could save your life that one. Thank me later.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
A sea horse is the only species on Earth where the male is the one who gets impregnated, has a pouch and carries the babies. Once delivered, the female's role then takes over. Additionally they are monogamous. :)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

You physically cannot see the Sun. It takes 8 minutes for the light of the sun to reach Earth. So what you are actually seeing happened 8 minutes ago and you are witnessing the past. The Sun is in the future.

D

Deleted member 1030

A printing plate that was used to duplicate type (and, therefore, make lots of things that seemed exactly the same) was called a stereotype. Furthermore, the sound that the roller, that put the ink onto a stereotype, made a noise that sounded like "cliché".. which is from where we get both words :)

D

Deleted member 1030

There were 7000 lettuces on the Titanic.

Not sure if they were Iceberg lettuces, though!! :eek:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The majority of US citizens falsely believe that the U.S Army invented the web etc. But infact the web was created/invented by a British Scientist - Tim Berners-Lee.

I just know too much crap. And not enough of what I need to know. :rolleyes:
Such as how to successfully defraud £billion companies by off-setting one penny per day :rofl:

Reactions: Jimmy_Mack
M

meet_the_fockers

Depends what type of spoons? :D
My grandfather used to too, and showed me some when I was young. Never grasped it much though. But I do remember you saying about this before. You clever little sausage you. :D x
Sausage? :rofl: well ive been called some things..