Factual Facts. #fact.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

According to a study from the University of Groningen in the Netherlands, the amygdala — the part of the brain involved in fear and anxiety — shuts down during a female orgasm. So that brain mush you experience during sex is legit!

D

Deleted member 3657

At a time when sugar was expensive and only the wealthy could afford it, the less affluent would paint their teeth black to give the impression of having money as only the rich could afford sugar and having rotten teeth was a sign of wealth.

D

Deleted member 3657

How many here are Googling stuff and how many actually have in their minds what they know?
Google is officially the worlds biggest trading company.. :eek:
There is so much random shit in my head. The lines between reallity and fiction are somewhat blurred.

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

How many here are Googling stuff and how many actually have in their minds what they know?
Google is officially the worlds biggest trading company.. :eek:
Last two facts i googled clearly!!
The first lot i didnt.. fact I CAN play the spoons. :rofl:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Not googling, as such, but I'll admit I am using certain sites to double-check some facts.
Indeed, my point was though how many of us use it as a resource etc. and that as a result, Google is now the world's largest trading company..
Google are taking over the world. :D

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Indeed, my point was though how many of us use it as a resource etc. and that as a result, Google is now the world's largest trading company..
I beg to differ...
My wings are like a shield of steel..

BATFINK!!

D

Deleted member 3657

Are you asking us to google "google taking over the world"? Or stating that google are in fact taking over the world. Either way, someone will google it.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Last two facts i googled clearly!!
The first lot i didnt.. fact I CAN play the spoons. :rofl:
This is my point :D how Google are dominating and now the worlds largest trading company - not where facts come from.
Scary how in only a few years, they've gone from being a small project, to global domination! :eek: x

D

Deleted member 1030

This is my point :D how Google are dominating and now the worlds largest trading company - not where facts come from.
Scary how in only a few years, they've gone from being a small project, to global domination! :eek: x
You'd think they'd manage to pay their taxes then :mad: