Factual Facts. #fact.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
The majority of US citizens falsely believe that the U.S Army invented the web etc. But infact the web was created/invented by a British Scientist - Tim Berners-Lee.

I just know too much crap. And not enough of what I need to know. :rolleyes:
Such as how to successfully defraud £billion companies by off-setting one penny per day :rofl:
You sure you can't :rofl:

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 1030

Top hats were, when first worn, the hoodies of their day. The first person to wear a top hat, a haberdasher called John Hetherington was taken to court for wearing “a tall structure having a shining lustre calculated to frighten timid people.” :cool:

Reactions: Pearls
B

Bump-n-Grind

The reason Elton John wears glasses isn't due to naturally bad eyesight but because he found a pair of glasses as a child & insisted on wearing then to look like Buddy Holly & subsequently became reliant on the glasses

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 1030

Ok be honest, who Googled that????
Nope, but when I worked at Butlins, all staff were treated to a free showing of Titanic shortly before we opened for the season. As we trooped, en masse, to the cinema, I joked "Don't know why we're bothering, we know what happens... the ship sinks", Amid the chortles, one girl piped up "Aww, you've spoilt it for me now. I was looking forward to the film" - and walked away!! :rofl:

D

Deleted member 3657

Dolly Parton lost a Dolly Parton look-a-like contest to a drag queen.
The Dolly Parton's so called biggest fans thought she was too short to be a convincing Dolly Parton.

B

Bump-n-Grind

3 England Captains have played for Scunthorpe United.
Kevin Keegan
Ray Clemence
& Ian Botham

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
"Eye liners" invention is acredited to iron age britain where charcoal would be finely ground and applyied to the upper and lower eyelids using a banana quern.

M

meet_the_fockers

The longest orgasm
Even though the male O seems to get all the attention, it turns out the women get the last laugh when it comes to climaxing. The average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds — 14 seconds longer than the male's six-second O.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The first toothbrush was invented by a Chinese mother (as far as historians know) for herself and her children, using a stick and pigs hair!
It was used to clean their teeth after meals.. dates are approximately 15thC