Fantasy And...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Had a wonderful fantasy today whilst having sex being gangbanged and it was amazing not sure how i would feel about it if it actually happened but all i can say is wow. So @Kwaka_Rider @MP386 @Max-the-3rd @StokeChoke @h0rnyuk @Therapon @Privateparts @Polarbear73 @Ambrosial @Baldricknkaz @Actionant and of course Neil you was all part of it. I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did :sneaky::sneaky:;);):whistle::whistle:

Vxx

Oooooo you saucy mare :sneaky:. I feel cheated, I helped satisfy somebody sexually and didn't so much as a sticky finger in return :eek::D.
You owe me one twelfth of an orgasm. I accept I.O.U's ;)
Wait until I get out of the bath and tell Kaz I gave another woman an orgasm today :whistle:. I hope I performed well :D

I had to do the work of 11 men.. bloody knackered I am :eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:

N xxx

At this rate V will have the fantasy akin to spartas 300 ;)(y)

:rolleyes: Neil and @Miss-Sexy-Legs you both owe me half a cup of coffee each. I spat it out everywhere and it ran down me nose I laughed that hard at those posts :rofl::rofl::rofl:

B x

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
:rolleyes: Neil and @Miss-Sexy-Legs you both owe me half a cup of coffee each. I spat it out everywhere and it ran down me nose I laughed that hard at those posts :rofl::rofl::rofl:

B x[/QUOTE]
Well if we dont hear from N in the next few days we'll know V had mega fun :p:p

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

B x
Well if we dont hear from N in the next few days we'll know V had mega fun :p:p[/QUOTE]
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
"Neil you need to perform like 300 Spartans. What are you waiting for man, the night is young but the clocks a ticking".

B x

Reactions: Therapon
21 August 2017
Reactions: Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Lol sorry to disappoint but we both just dozed off must of been that gangbang :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015