• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Fantasy And...

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Oooooo you saucy mare . I feel cheated, I helped satisfy somebody sexually and didn't so much as a sticky finger in return .
You owe me one twelfth of an orgasm. I accept I.O.U's
Wait until I get out of the bath and tell Kaz I gave another woman an orgasm today . I hope I performed well

I had to do the work of 11 men.. bloody knackered I am

N xxx

At this rate V will have the fantasy akin to spartas 300

Neil and @Miss-Sexy-Legs you both owe me half a cup of coffee each. I spat it out everywhere and it ran down me nose I laughed that hard at those posts

B x

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
Neil and @Miss-Sexy-Legs you both owe me half a cup of coffee each. I spat it out everywhere and it ran down me nose I laughed that hard at those posts

B x[/QUOTE]
Well if we dont hear from N in the next few days we'll know V had mega fun

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

B x
Well if we dont hear from N in the next few days we'll know V had mega fun [/QUOTE]

"Neil you need to perform like 300 Spartans. What are you waiting for man, the night is young but the clocks a ticking".

B x

Reactions: Therapon
21 August 2017
Reactions: Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Lol sorry to disappoint but we both just dozed off must of been that gangbang

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…