Fantasy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

Always fancied being tied to a chair and watching Miss C with an couple, teasing me ..,,:devil::devil: :0)) T xxx

10 March 2015
After 10 years swinging, we have pretty much done everything we wanted to do... but now having fun doing them again lol!
We are hopefully acting out a joint fantasy again on Tues evening, an FFM with a sub female, and Jayne doing most of the Domming to her.
After that, more (mild) BDSM, tie-n-tease stuff for Jayne.:cuffs:

L

LizandChris

Always fancied being tied to a chair and watching Miss C with an couple, teasing me ..,,:devil::devil: :0)) T xxx
With your profile pics I should imagine there's a que of people waiting to help out with that!

L

LizandChris

Liz did mention something about being on a bed getting fucked with 10 or so naked guys watching on, not sure if there's more that she's not saying (I wouldn't be upset if she used them all as long as I was one of them) ill ask her somewhere public, possibly when she has a mouthful of coffee!

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Liz did mention something about being on a bed getting fucked with 10 or so naked guys watching on, not sure if there's more that she's not saying (I wouldn't be upset if she used them all as long as I was one of them) ill ask her somewhere public, possibly when she has a mouthful of coffee!
one volunteer here !!!