Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Fashion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pearls, 7 August 2015.

1. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

Ok fashion and what is your style,what do you like to see your partner wear and what makes you look and see wow..

I love fashion but never follow the latest trends and enjoy my own style..
    Im a very girlie girl and never wear trousers,jeans are a must in any wardrope but I love to add a girlie touch to them..
    Im a huge 1940s fan of womens fashion and believe women looked amazing in this era..
    I love to see a man clean and in jeans with a smart shirt and hate this look of boxers hanging out...

I also wear leather but thats only when on a bike and in the bedroom....

Pearls xx

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pearls

mm add.jpg How women should look...xxx

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pearls

article-2419552-1BC7E291000005DC-697_306x656.jpg This is my style...xxxx

• Like Like x 2
  4. A man in a suit looks good, I always end up looking ***** Brian Cox in my normal clothes though. A lady in a dress that suits their body shape that isn't revealing is very sexy

• Like Like x 2
  5. Pearls

Perfect and has to be a good suit :love:xx

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lace

Lace PV

Im with Pearls here and a girlie girl but love to also show a dark side from time to time and love leather xxx

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pearls

Mmmmm leather indeed :love::love:xx

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh dear, girlie, im not :( I have a fair few tattoos and a couple of piercings, coupled with bright red hair.
    I'm a jeans and vest girl. Rare I don a dress but when I do, I make an effort! It's usually retro.
    Must admit love the burlesque look.
    Mr F has a few tattoos, but looks pretty yum in a crisp with shirt. Well thats my opinion anyway.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Pearls

Well burlesque is amazing and love the whole look xx

• Like Like x 1
  10. Something very sexy about a man in the right suit. Especially one who is confident and smells divine. Sigh!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Pearls

Oh yes and love a man smelling divine :love:xx

• Like Like x 2
  12. Pearls

Just found these while I was having a browse, what do you think @riccarda 2728a682f92e9282adc014a7d8d1b28d.jpg ff8322b7d3dfe63dad5ed1f211b4264e.jpg I like them both and very unusual and unwearable haha but i would give them a go hun xx

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lace

Lace PV

Omg they are gorgeous xx

• Like Like x 1
  14. I dont think iv got just one style, i will wear anything (apart from t shirts & joggers) from loose jeans, skinny jeans, vest tops, pretty casual tops, casual skater dresses, tights, ankle boots & my converse of course!!! I love looking around & buying clothes from charity shops, i love a bargain & second hand clothes (& i always wash them before wearing lol) :) However if i go on a night out, knee length fitted dresses or skater dresses suit me with a good pair of stilletos ot strappy shoe :) & when it comes to my my man i do like a to see him in a pair of loose joggers, designer t shirts & a good bright pair of fitted boxers......Ooooooff hehe & on a night out colour coordination is a must if hes out with me lol & My biggest turn on about a man is he must be an alfa male (someone who can cope with my personality) he must be strong (so he can pick me up) & someone who tells me to shut the fk up when needed lmao as im very loud & need i need telling off every now & again!! lol Xx

• Like Like x 3
  15. Pearls

I agree with the alpha male bit and he has to have a strong voice...Its the redhead in you hehe :love:xx

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lace

Lace PV

Great choice and love converse for comfort with a good pair of shorts and vest xx

• Like Like x 2
  17. a strong voice is exactly what i need, especially when iv had a few too many & i need to be dragged away from making a fool of myself haha (but its not often i make a fool of myself is it @Pearls :rofl::rofl:)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Pearls

No not at all and these lips are sealed..:rofl::rofl:xx

• Like Like x 1
  19. Awww I love my converse matched with a pair of skinny jeans, vest & a loose cardy or jumper, i just love comfort, but on a night out i always make an effort & love my knee length dresses & strappy stilleto shoes :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Lace

Lace PV

Oh me too and throw some leather in and you have the perfect outfit xx

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Now then now then!
    If you want REAL fashion, and @riccarda you will LOVE this as will our dear friend @RedHotFox but then so will Mistress, I did tag her but I know they're busy.... But so does my Wife @Pearls - then check out the damn fine sexy work by Mr @ainsleytshoes
    We are talking class by miles!!!
    Niche?
    You bet your last gin they are...
    Wish lists?
    Yes.
    Purchasing?
    Will be......

Enjoy and check the pics and site out.
    One word; StunninglyBuyable
    :D

• Like Like x 2
  22. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

• Like Like x 2
  23. Lace

Lace PV

I bought two pairs of Christian Louboutin's one nude and one black patent and had them for a bargin, they are stunning, almost bought a channel bag but the one I fancied was £2,800 and my credit card was already on fire xxx

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice