Fashion

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

EvilS

I'm a simple man when it comes to clothes.
Most days (when i'm not working) I can be found wearing jeans, my converse and a band t-shirt.
Pathetic I know.

I rock the shit out of a suit though....and I know it'll sound snobby but it must be tailored and not off the rack :)

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Most days (when i'm not working) I can be found wearing jeans, my converse and a band t-shirt.
Pathetic I know.

I rock the shit out of a suit though....and I know it'll sound snobby but it must be tailored and not off the rack :)
Snob:rofl::sneaky:xxx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Pathetic I know.

Aye you snob.. :D

Ahh nothing wrong with looking nice. @Pearls always makes sure my mankini's are made to measure :p :love:

Reactions: Pearls
26 October 2015
City
Hemel Hempstead
Is this just a female thread ? Well in any case here is mine . Being an 80s kid I was a casual, Fred Perry, kappa ,blue addidas gazelles, levies that sort of thing and still wear a lot of the same gear to day , thow it is more expensive. But when the suit comes out then it's skiny fit with brogues. Oh and always have to smell nice . Paca raban invictus at the moment.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Is this just a female thread ? Well in any case here is mine . Being an 80s kid I was a casual, Fred Perry, kappa ,blue addidas gazelles, levies that sort of thing and still wear a lot of the same gear to day , thow it is more expensive. But when the suit comes out then it's skiny fit with brogues. Oh and always have to smell nice . Paca raban invictus at the moment.
God those names take me back a bit xxx

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Haha, that's one excuse for a drink. :)
Awww I loved them and wham, I had wham all over my bedroom in posters and my dad went in there one morning with a black marker and put a dot between the W and ham... it must have taken ages.. Not happy xxx

Reactions: Therapon