Favourite Magic Wand

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

and I'm not talking about the type a magician uses?
I've just ordered a Doxy, I've got a Lovehoney Deluxe at the moment, but hate the head on it, it's a pain to clean and the switch is annoying as the slightest movement would have it change the setting too high or too low, which can be frustrating when you're on the edge of climax.
So what do you have?

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I've just ordered a Doxy, I've got a Lovehoney Deluxe at the moment, but hate the head on it, it's a pain to clean and the switch is annoying as the slightest movement would have it change the setting too high or too low, which can be frustrating when you're on the edge of climax.
So what do you have?

I brought a love honey one but the best one I have is a free bee that came with my fucking machine. Oh boy that baby is good!!!! Not sure on the make tho. Xxxxxx

M

Mootje

So what do you have?
I heard the Hitachi is a Good one :D:D what do you think and add a pic will ya OF the Wand, lol the Behaving mOOt here :D :D :love:

M

Mootje

I brought a love honey one but the best one I have is a free bee that came with my fucking machine. Oh boy that baby is good!!!! Not sure on the make tho. Xxxxxx
OMG Trouble on FlOor Good morning Scrunchy hehehehe Pics for FFS, so i can see n Know which Fooking machine uh huh

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

Did you say Fucking Machine? Now I'm envious! I've tried a sybian and a fucking machine in a club. Would love one, but if I had one, I'd never need a man again! :D

Reactions: Therapon and Mootje
D

Deleted member 1402

I heard the Hitachi is a Good one :D:D what do you think and add a pic will ya OF the Wand, lol the Behaving mOOt here :D :D :love:
Never fancied Hitachi, heard a lot of them burn out. Decided on Doxy as it's UK brand and supposedly more powerful than the Hitachi.

Reactions: Therapon and Mootje
M

Mootje

Omg , damn You Pervs, gosh but u know wat, I love that we are LIKE FFM here you see uh huh, can take turns and Enjoy :whipping::spankin::doggy::full_Sex::anal::Ohyessir::Ohyessir: oh n i have to :cuffs::collar:eek:ne of you

Reactions: Deleted member 1402