Favourite Magic Wand

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Not a lot any more, hence going for the Doxy. Granted that it has been good quality and served me well, just hate the ridges on the head, it's not easy to clean and the scroll button is annoying. Just hope I'll like the Doxy.
I'll have to see what make that one of mine is cos I'm not sure. It's more powerful than the love honey one tho. It's got 50 different settings and you can get it to vibrate or pulse. It's ace xxxxx

D

Deleted member 1402

I'll have to see what make that one of mine is cos I'm not sure. It's more powerful than the love honey one tho. It's got 50 different settings and you can get it to vibrate or pulse. It's ace xxxxx
now that sounds like my ideal wand. Let me know if you find out what it is xx I want an electro wand next!

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

Ive never had one, they look soooo ugly but also not very discreet, never fancied one if Im honest :D:pxx
I guess the Lelo look the prettiest, or smaller wands, but I prefer the mains wands, plus my tummy is soooo huge, I can't see it in between my thighs! :lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: Pearls