Female Glory Holes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

After all half the fun is having sex with strangers, someone different, thought that was the idea of swinging. N
Is true that is the fun, but like was stated earlier if there's chance that mouth will turn out to be a male one not a lady I'm like a dragon listening to a pitch to sell fake watches in Peckham market.... I'm out.
You bi and gay fellas are welcome to it, just not for me thanks.

D

Deleted member 3411

What about the situation where Linda was in one and received oral off a lady?
Would that be ok?
As Linda loves the touch of a lady that in itself would it be a problem, but again as other have said she'd prefer to know who is doing the licking. If a cock I'm very sure she'd be unhappy if it was a total stranger sight unseen. We both take hygiene safety seriously so in all fairness that is another big put off for us.
Again for me not knowing if that soft wet mouth giving me a good time is male or female gives me issues, but that's a comment about my sexuality not a retraction from male interactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pearls
20 February 2018
City
Derby
I can only guess what ladies must be thinking, as I had a near-miss a decade back in a male glory hole.
A lady I was interested in (and she knew it) I thought accepted my proposition, so long as we could go to the (male) glory hole: my never having been in one I accepted. Once inside, I thought it was her on the other end, only to realise at the very last second it was a guy! She did later apologise, as she had a male friend who apparently had been interested in me, but I was miffed about not being given the choice and led to believe it was her. Since then I've never stepped in one.
As for female glory holes, if I ever did use one, it would absolutely be between myself and a mutual contact.
Awful to read that story :( I would totally be put off them if I was in that situation.

20 February 2018
City
Derby
I have experienced sex with a woman who was in a female glory hole before. I knew who it was but not sure if she knew it was me.

I found it quite impersonal, not a particularly arousing experience in itself. I like to be able to see the full person. Due to the geometry of the hole, I also spent a fair bit of time bashing my head on the wall! Not quite 'never again', but not something I'm in a hurry to try again.

I guess there are some variables that can make it better or worse (mostly from the female's perspective). Knowing all of the people participating (although not each specific person at a given time) is probably the biggest factor.

D

Deleted member 9631

Would be happy to attend a party with one or two glory holes. Men a women separate, lady's get comfy in the glory holes and the men then dive in. Lady's don't know who is playing with them but they do know it's not some dirty cocked random.

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
9 September 2017
On my first ever visit to a Swingers club (Xtasia) we were given a tour of the facilities shortly after arriving. I was intrigued and impressed with the setup of the two female glory holes they have. Little did I know that just a couple of hours later I'd be having a quite incredible experience using one of them. Those at Xtasia have (on the men's side) a variety of chains and cuffs etc which may be intended to place the woman's feet or legs of whatever in them but which are actually really useful for the male to hold onto and use as "leverage" (if you know what I mean;))
That is my only experience of female glory holes and it was a fabulous one.
A very important factor that made it such a pleasureable experience though is that the girl and I specifically went together for that purpose so obviously we both knew who was "on the other end" as it were.

Antogs xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I can think of one or two people I would trust to do this with, not knowing who it is :sneaky: would be a turn on :whistle:

D

Deleted member 11094

After seeing the ones in Xstasia, I had thought more about it. As people have said in this thread, if a group who know each other go and explore it, that could be really cool. In fact, you could have a few people pleasuring one woman, or more. And vice versa.

Reactions: Ahabs
D

Deleted member 6127

It’s the same for male glory holes the anonymity of the situation...as long as it’s safe the excitement in not knowing who’s the other end :whistle: :0)) T xxxx