Festival of Fun and 2016 5th & 6th August

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
I've just noticed that the poster at the start of this thread gives the dates as 5th and 6th August but the fun actually starts on Friday 4th. Roll on Summer! You can't beat fun in the sun (y)
Apologies all. Another senior moment! Looking at 2017 calendar. Correct dates are Friday 5th to Sunday 7th.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
The Festival of fun is going to be fantastic. I hear the theme is Coyote Ugly too ....so lots of Daisy Dukes and checked shirts.
The VA festivals have been fantastic and it is such a delightful scenic place to camp...
The entertainment and bands have also been brilliant I think I still have a few feathers from the neon foam and feather party last year, tucked up in places that I haven't reached yet!
( in my camping gear you perves)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We are pleased and proud to announce, that we are the official sponsors of the Vanilla Alternative's Festival of Fun 2016. :) x

fof-2016poster.jpg

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Yet again, this is going to be a fantastic weekend of fun in the sun plus a little bit more once the sun goes down. Great news that Social Swingers are sponsoring the event. The VA Festival of Fun improves year on year. Last year was wonderful with great weather both day and night so roll on August and let the fun begin.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 2610

A limited number of single guys can attend but must book and pay in advance. I don't think tickets are on sale yet so keep an eye on the Festival page of The Vanilla Alternative website for further information.
Many thanks

Reactions: Admin