First Steps....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

So, you do chat to a few females here? Why not use them as guinea pigs! With their consent of course. They could then critique your approach. Maybe give some advice? Don't know until you ask (@Sammy - you listening?!) xx

Oh lol Mrs N
Trust me I have bee the guinea pig!!!!! Been there done that

Me n cute work in similar settings so we had a lot in common

So he's very cool with my straight forward , straight down the line approach !!
N I've been kicking his little bahookie, although it pot calling the kettle black but that a whole other story

And lol although apparently. I'm not even in the friends category I've moved to big sister category ... lol for feck sake

I'm sure he'll be grand he's got some good advice

I've given him a challenge n a piece of homework ... lol see work comes in handy!!!!

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Miss @Never_say_Never you are one of the nicest people to talk to help the poor chap out, no one said chats HAVE to be about sex x
Stew, he needs the help of a single female! He wants someone young and vibrant lol
I'd gladly help, you know I would. I might just prove as bashful as him though lol xx

Reactions: Pearls
14 February 2017
City
Luton
Oh lol Mrs N
Trust me I have bee the guinea pig!!!!! Been there done that

Me n cute work in similar settings so we had a lot in common

So he's very cool with my straight forward , straight down the line approach !!
N I've been kicking his little bahookie, although it pot calling the kettle black but that a whole other story

And lol although apparently. I'm not even in the friends category I've moved to big sister category ... lol for feck sake

I'm sure he'll be grand he's got some good advice

I've given him a challenge n a piece of homework ... lol see work comes in handy!!!!
Homework? Ooo Miss, do I get homework too? lol xx need to know what the punishment is though for not completing it pmsl xx

S

Sammy

Homework? Ooo Miss, do I get homework too? lol xx need to know what the punishment is though for not completing it pmsl xx
[QUOTE="Never_say_Never, post: 219724, member:

Homework can always be arranged Mrs N lol

However I prefer to work on a rewards system tends to motivate better !!!

19 March 2015
You left out slow! :lol:
I'm not sure how I'm doing to be fair. But at least my head is out of my turtle shell...for the moment.
Ahhh I doubt that!
That's brilliant news. Starting somewhere is better than not starting at all.. You'll be fine am sure. (y) Good for you. ;)

14 February 2017
City
Luton
You left out slow! :lol:
I'm not sure how I'm doing to be fair. But at least my head is out of my turtle shell...for the moment.
You're writing things, talking to people, asking questions, asking for help...... You're doing just fine xx

M

meet_the_fockers

So, you do chat to a few females here? Why not use them as guinea pigs! With their consent of course. They could then critique your approach. Maybe give some advice? Don't know until you ask (@Sammy - you listening?!) xx
Who you calling a bliddy guinea pig.. ? Oi oi :D xx

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Morning @thecuteguy I have watched and taken in the replies here and what I will say is, being nervous about sending a message is normal, I get messages off people daily asking for advice on how to start, what I see is a charming gentleman which Ive been told by others also, you have respect which is the main key. I have mentioned a thread about our younger gents and may I add a lot younger than you, they are the most respectful men I have ever seen, I have banned so many middle aged guys simply by the way they have messaged members here and conducted themselves, so remember the report button folks.
You do not need to worry as your personality shows, that's all you need hun, any issues you may have or you would like me to help then you can message me. Don't worry though ok, you are doing amazing. (y):love:

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Mrs N .... he is unshockable
Ignore the coughs !!!
He's either coughing because he has something stuck or he can't believe what he's hearing (dosnt believe me!)
I'll have you know I get watched every day, every time I get dressed, get undressed, have a wee even, but especially when I'm in the bath.
That damn dog follows me everywhere! lol xx

S

Sammy

He's either coughing because he has something stuck or he can't believe what he's hearing (dosnt believe me!)
I'll have you know I get watched every day, every time I get dressed, get undressed, have a wee even, but especially when I'm in the bath.
That damn dog follows me everywhere! lol xx

Oh now that tickled me , I just burst out laughing

Always watch the watcher !!!