First Steps....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

Emmal

Then may I suggest you peruse a few forums and start you are a clever lady that holds a conversation very well, people need to interact to know you Hun xx
I do post in the forums
I'll have to add a signature to my posts
:prrrp: Hey @Stew i posted :prrrp:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Ha ha you know fine I'm like marmite , and ditzy n nutty and glossy lips are the trade mark
Oh and you most certainly aren't like Marmite. More like Nuttella spread over a nice crisp wafer topped with strawberries!! Bollocks I'm off to the supermarket, I've only gone and give myself a craving!!! Xx

Reactions: MP386 and Therapon
S

Sammy

Oh and you most certainly aren't like Marmite. More like Nuttella spread over a nice crisp wafer topped with strawberries!! Bollocks I'm off to the supermarket, I've only gone and give myself a craving!!! Xx

Oh dear lord
@thecuteguy this is what not to do !!!!!

Jaysus boyo that blarney was feckin bad !!!

Reactions: thecuteguy
T

Tigress

The advice given so far has been brilliant.

I love getting messages ;) xxx

S

Sammy

You're the kind of lady I'm to shy and bashful to message no matter how much I want too!

Oh my fecking god boyo ya messaged me weeks ago n you've not shut feckin up !

Wheeest n do what yer told !!!
Get messaging !! Or
I may have to get @Pearls to take you to the cellar !!

M

meet_the_fockers

Whom else some times struggles with the pressure of striking up a conversation with someone knew? That awkward moment of not knowing what to put in the first message?
... No.... Just me!
What I need is silly, but I would like someone to hold my hand as I take my first few steps into the life style.... And chat :p
Yey! ;) mwahhh xxx

S

Sammy

I write like I talk, which is why you can see me in my messages a little and also why I get told off at work a lot!

In fairness in the line of work we are in cute it's not appropriate

However be yourself here
Feck you've seen the state of my messages n posts , I break into full paddy ,.. never good idea

Stop fretting

30 March 2017
City
Latimer
Side note: we should throw birthday party events, and themed events like rockerbilly or steampunk

30 March 2017
City
Latimer
I guess it's all about finding the balance like most things. The fact I can't entertain at home doesn't help matters. But then something's are worth pushing the comfort zone for.

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Those first steps are always going to be tricky. I don't really message people much as often I don't know what to say. I haven't met any of you yet as I haven't really talked to many of you to get comfortable. And clubs might be a bit much to start with!
Clubs are the best way. I was scarred out of my mind not knowing what to expect. But went in, sat at the bar, didn't really talk to anyone for what seemed like ages but it really wasn't that long.
It wasn't the scary sordid seedy place I had thought it would be. It was actually really nice. There wasn't naked bodies writhing everywhere it was quite tasteful. And you always have a choice.
My advice, jump straight in, get to a club and get rid of those nerves and misconceptions xx

30 March 2017
City
Latimer
Clubs are the best way. I was scarred out of my mind not knowing what to expect. But went in, sat at the bar, didn't really talk to anyone for what seemed like ages but it really wasn't that long.
It wasn't the scary sordid seedy place I had thought it would be. It was actually really nice. There wasn't naked bodies writhing everywhere it was quite tasteful. And you always have a choice.
My advice, jump straight in, get to a club and get rid of those nerves and misconceptions xx
One day I will make an appearance. But my fear would then be ending up as a wallflower.

14 February 2017
City
Luton
I write like I talk, which is why you can see me in my messages a little and also why I get told off at work a lot!
So, you do chat to a few females here? Why not use them as guinea pigs! With their consent of course. They could then critique your approach. Maybe give some advice? Don't know until you ask (@Sammy - you listening?!) xx

Reactions: thecuteguy