Free Saturday Night Party @ Townhouse 16th April!!

• Thread starter riccarda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Can you not join hun? Xxx
Well there's nothing stopping me joining but they will still expect me to go all the way there tonight spend time to prove myself just so I can go back on the Saturday. I'm sure their Wednesday night would be fun but Northamptonshire to Wirral and back just to qualify is a bit extreme. Have nothing against proving myself worthy but it's a hell of a lot of effort to go to....

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Well there's nothing stopping me joining but they will still expect me to go all the way there tonight spend time to prove myself just so I can go back on the Saturday. I'm sure their Wednesday night would be fun but Northamptonshire to Wirral and back just to qualify is a bit extreme. Have nothing against proving myself worthy but it's a hell of a lot of effort to go to....

Hmmmm i know what youre saying hun xxxx

D

Deleted member 3411

If they're worried about my understanding of swinging and etiquette correct behaviour etc I can understand but it seems a bit extreme to have to go all the way there to prove myself after all I've attended Liberty elite and VA many times. I'm sure @Steed99 can vouch for this. A quick read through some of my postings here would show I have a good attitude to it all (I believe). I do appreciate that many single guys will have the wrong idea about how to behave at a club, but with no offence meant to couples it's a bit presumptive to think that any couple arriving is going to be safe and knowledgeable but the single guys need to be checked-over during a Wednesday night.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

If they're worried about my understanding of swinging and etiquette correct behaviour etc I can understand but it seems a bit extreme to have to go all the way there to prove myself after all I've attended Liberty elite and VA many times. I'm sure @Steed99 can vouch for this. A quick read through some of my postings here would show I have a good attitude to it all (I believe). I do appreciate that many single guys will have the wrong idea about how to behave at a club, but with no offence meant to couples it's a bit presumptive to think that any couple arriving is going to be safe and knowledgeable but the single guys need to be checked-over during a Wednesday night.

I actually agee with this. I do think its unfair and you have proven youself to be the perfect gent in my opinion xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I actually agee with this. I do think its unfair and you have proven youself to be the perfect gent in my opinion xxx

Whilst I cannot comment on club policies and practices, I will say you have proven to be a gent on the site whom has a clear understanding of swinging, the lifestyle and the etiquette thereof.
Admin. x

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

... Townhouse is a lovely club run by a lovely couple..weve been.. They are stringent with their rules. They are unswayable.. they have their reasons..but on this occasion.. i tend to agree with @Open_minded_2016. Its a shame i do feel it will get to the point where some single guys will get fed up... of constantly having to battle and jump through hoops.. re club entry... its also a shame, as some single ladies and couples only attend clubs with a veiw to playing with single gents...

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

... Townhouse is a lovely club run by a lovely couple..weve been.. They are stringent with their rules. They are unswayable.. they have their reasons..but on this occasion.. i tend to agree with @Open_minded_2016. Its a shame i do feel it will get to the point where some single guys will get fed up... of constantly having to battle and jump through hoops.. re club entry... its also a shame, as some single ladies and couples only attend clubs with a veiw to playing with single gents...

I agree hun and he is a lovely gent too. And it will keep people away with such stringent rules. I appreciate whys its done but surely there has to be some other way xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

I agree hun and he is a lovely gent too. And it will keep people away with such stringent rules. I appreciate whys its done but surely there has to be some other way xxx
Their club their rules... they have their reasons.. i was just giving, my opinion. :D

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Their club their rules... they have their reasons.. i was just giving, my opinion. :D
He prob is a lovely gent.. but it has to be one rule for all.. no exceptions otherwise you would get the ..but.... you let him in without an 'interveiw' blah blah... etc.. why not me?
Exactly...

D

Deleted member 3411

As I am the instigator and creator of the situation I think I should say something. Agree with clubs having their own rules and if this is townhouses rules then so be it, but to be honest even though I'm happy to go all the way to the Wirral for an event the idea of going on a night I'm not really interested in just so I can qualify to go to a different night it's a bit like a marathon runner being asked to attend the 3 Peaks run so that he can show he is capable of doing the London Marathon.
To townhouse I think I should say this. Your 'rules' your 'right'. But even though you look to have a wonderful establishment even if I just wanted to go on a Friday coming on a Wednesday just to qualify makes it a bit too much for me. I haven't been on a social gathering yet as the last one was held on a Saturday and I couldn't go as it was couples and single girls only, the chance to go to this one does interest me but this requirement makes it impossible for me. Don't forget I would have to take the afternoon off just to be able to make it in time.....

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
Hi
Re: single guys for this event, may I draw your attention to the word 'established' in the advert? The free entry is a thank you to our members for their loyalty so single guys can't just join a couple of weeks before just to gain entry to this event. Sorry guys
Vicky x

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
As for travelling a long way to gain membership, just make a Weds night your play night and get your membership on the same night, then you already have it, should you want to come along to any other events in the future. We also have many non member events and if you look at the 'what's on' page on our website, you can see when they are. We roughly have 5-6 of these events a month

We won't be changing our single guy policy on membership as it works for us and we don't have the problems one may see in other establishments xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
As for travelling a long way to gain membership, just make a Weds night your play night and get your membership on the same night, then you already have it, should you want to come along to any other events in the future. We also have many non member events and if you look at the 'what's on' page on our website, you can see when they are. We roughly have 5-6 of these events a month

We won't be changing our single guy policy on membership as it works for us and we don't have the problems one may see in other establishments xx
Thank you for all your input and information @TownhouseTwosome :) x

10 August 2015
City
Widnes
Really looking forward to this event. Always a great night/day whenever I go to Townhouse. As has been said, there are plenty of events held at Townhouse where single guys DO NOT need to be members. Keep an eye out for one of these events if you are a single male and would like to visit the club without having to go on a Wednesday evening first.

I've been an established single male in clubs and on various sites for over 10nyears. I went to one of the events where you don'y need to be a member, realised just how great the club was and got back there the very next Wednesday to become a member!

There is a social held there one Friday a month from now until November which are guest list only events, these a re a good way for non member single males to check out the club.