Free Saturday Night Party @ Townhouse 16th April!!

• Thread starter riccarda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

As for travelling a long way to gain membership, just make a Weds night your play night and get your membership on the same night, then you already have it, should you want to come along to any other events in the future. We also have many non member events and if you look at the 'what's on' page on our website, you can see when they are. We roughly have 5-6 of these events a month

We won't be changing our single guy policy on membership as it works for us and we don't have the problems one may see in other establishments xx
Fair enough and I shall honour that position. In all fairness to you I did wonder how comes guys or for that matter anyone else could just turn up to this event. You are quite right I am not an established member and so quite rightly it's not for me this is for your regulars. The whole debate on this has not put me off your establishment but I still say again that it will be very hard for me to make it's there by 7:30 on a Wednesday. Perhaps some of your regulars can let me know about what it's like there to tempt me....

10 August 2015
City
Widnes
Fair enough and I shall honour that position. In all fairness to you I did wonder how comes guys or for that matter anyone else could just turn up to this event. You are quite right I am not an established member and so quite rightly it's not for me this is for your regulars. The whole debate on this has not put me off your establishment but I still say again that it will be very hard for me to make it's there by 7:30 on a Wednesday. Perhaps some of your regulars can let me know about what it's like there to tempt me....

Or, as has already been mentioned in previous posts, go along to one of the many events a month that you don't have to be a member for and find out for yourself if you want to become member or not :)

D

Deleted member 3411

Or, as has already been mentioned in previous posts, go along to one of the many events a month that you don't have to be a member for and find out for yourself if you want to become member or not :)

I must be misunderstanding I thought that 1. To enter you have to be a member and that was done by a compulsory attendance at 7:30 on a Wednesday followed by staying all night. 2. Free nights are only for members.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
10 August 2015
City
Widnes
I must be misunderstanding I thought that 1. To enter you have to be a member and that was done by a compulsory attendance at 7:30 on a Wednesday followed by staying all night. 2. Free nights are only for members.

That is very true. Apart from a number of events a month both daytime and evening that are guest list only events where you DON'T need to be a member but do need to be on the said guest list. The free night mentioned in this thread is indeed for established members only.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Im hoping to hey V maybe you can answer the question instead of vic.
I know lpool well i sont know over the water.. is birkenhead the nearest station to the club... would be coming to lime street then jumping train across... xx
no idea I'm afraid, I don't do public transport, sorry xx

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Im hoping to hey V maybe you can answer the question instead of vic.
I know lpool well i dont know over the water.. is birkenhead the nearest station to the club... would be coming to lime street then jumping train across... xx @VoluptuousVixen
no idea I'm afraid, I don't do public transport, sorry xx
Nor me...
This may help @meet_the_fockers
Green Lane train station wirral

Green-lane train station | timetable | ticket prices & facilities