• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Friday Night...... What To Do?

14 February 2017
City
Luton
So, it's Friday night, you've waited all week for tonight to arrive. How are you spending it and with whom?
My Friday night is going well so far, a saucy encounter with Mr N then homemade curry, nice bottle of vino and a film so far. Who knows what the rest of the evening will bring......lol xx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

MOTM

9 November 2015
Not as good as your ...

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 2610

Watching a few Lycra clad ladies at the gym and then home for....nothing really. The life of an SG can be so exciting xxxx :0))

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Your rest of the evening was our start of the evening followed by food and then Lew going to work....but at least he went with a smile on his face

D

Deleted member 1030

We've got Whirlwind Grandkid staying, so just recovering now after getting her to bed

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Your rest of the evening was our start of the evening followed by food and the Lew going to work....but at least he went with a smile on his face
So long as he had a smile on his face then your work here is done! Nothing like a big cheesy grin to go to work with xx

Reactions: MP386
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
My friday night consists of:
a) waiting for the vet to text me
b) feeding the dogs
c) thinking about making dinner (stir fry, takes 10 mins I have no excuse)
d) changing washing over
e) putting on a jumper or getting changed into jimjams (I'm cold again)

14 February 2017
City
Luton
What's wrong with the pets? Hope all is ok? Xx

D

Deleted member 2610

QUOTE="AutumnH, post: 198769, member: 5488"]My friday night consists of:
a) waiting for the vet to text me
b) feeding the dogs
c) thinking about making dinner (stir fry, takes 10 mins I have no excuse)
d) changing washing over
e) putting on a jumper or getting changed into jimjams (I'm cold again)[/QUOTE]
We can warm you up Miss A xxxx :mwah:

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
What's wrong with the pets? Hope all is ok? Xx
One of my dogs has been vomiting since Sunday afternoon. She can't keep anything down at all, so I took her to the vets last night and because she's abdominally guarding (when they palpate the area) they think she's got foreign body in her stomach that's causing a blockage. She's also a litle dehydrated so they took bloods, gave her a strong painkiller to help her with the pain. But in general she's alert, takes an interest in food and generally being a little shit.

All day today, she's been lethargic, uninterested in food, hasn't toileted, I haven't seen her drink and she hasn't moved from her bed. Blood results came back negative, but they wanted me to take her in for x-rays, which came back negative. Other vet gave her an ultrasound which showed she's got alot of fluid in her stomach which is just sat there and not moving.

So they've admitted her overnight for fluids and obs, gave her an abdominal kinetic which should get things moving, but if she goes downhill then at least she's in the right place. They're going to scan her again tomorrow afternoon to see what's happening. If nothing, then they're going to have to do an exploratory surgery because they're quite concerned. So vet nurse is going to text me around to let me know if she's okay, if she's eaten anything etc.

Reactions: Pearls
14 February 2017
City
Luton
My dog was poorly from last Thursday through to Tuesday. Similar symptoms but fortunately it was either something he ate or a tummy bug.
Hoping everything is ok though. Hate it when our pets are poorly, it's worse than kids xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…