Friday Night...... What To Do?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
And not one of you (myself included) even mentioned keeping a very close eye on SS! Where would we be on a Friday night without the banter! lol xx
I don't seem to leave ... on here morning noon and night ...
So goes without saying.... :love:

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Sneaky peeks are fine ....it's a wonder I get any work done .... good job I am my boss ... I would have to sack myself :rofl::rofl:
Lucky you, I nearly went into business by myself but just couldn't get the funds together to tide me over the start up period. Now I'm working FT I don't have the spare time to even pursue it as my hobby x

Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 1030

Lucky you, I nearly went into business by myself but just couldn't get the funds together to tide me over the start up period. Now I'm working FT I don't have the spare time to even pursue it as my hobby x
Yes, I'd love to go on my own... but it takes some readies to start up :rolleyes:

Reactions: Never_say_Never
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Believe me it's not always as good as it seems ... xx

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Yes, I'd love to go on my own... but it takes some readies to start up :rolleyes:
I'm virtually there except being able to pay my bills while the business builds. Could be lucky and it take a month but could take 6-12 months. That's some serious money xx

Reactions: MP386

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Which is?
Believe me it's not always as good as it seems ... xx
I work from home... one of the worst things someone can say to me is; "But I go to work". ha. Maybe you do... But your work doesn't wake up to you in the morning, isn't there when you shower, isn't there when you eat, isn't there when you need time off but can't...isn't there when you sleep.

I'd say, working for yourself AND from home is harder than going to work for someone out of the house. Because you can clock off and switch off. Working for yourself and from home, you cannot.
People underestimate it and think it's easy, when it couldn't be further from the truth. :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Which is?

I work from home... one of the worst things someone can say to me is; "But I go to work". ha. Maybe you do... But your work doesn't wake up to you in the morning, isn't there when you shower, isn't there when you eat, isn't there when you need time off but can't...isn't there when you sleep.

I'd say, working for yourself AND from home is harder than going to work for someone out of the house. Because you can clock off and switch off. Working for yourself and from home, you cannot.
People underestimate it and think it's easy, when it couldn't be further from the truth. :)
Yes i agree, you run a site and never switch off...but sometimes its very hard to switch off, when leaving work.. things do sometimes.. stay with you for days afterwards....

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes i agree, you run a site and never switch off...but sometimes its very hard to switch off, when leaving work.. things do sometimes.. stay with you for days afterwards....
Oh absolutely in your line of work there's no getting away from that. :( :love: x