Friends With Benefits Can It Work And Can You Maintain The Friendship☺

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I guess all swinging friends are friends with benefits are they not? Lol xxx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Is it left or right? Wheres @Therapon :rofl:

Was on the phone :)

Depends on which right (or left hand) corner you mean, the near one or the far one, or the left one which is also the right :rofl:

And to reply to the thread Yes friends with benefits can work and yes it can be maintained. It's no different from any other relationship you just have to work to maintain it.

M

meet_the_fockers

near the steps. You can go to the right. I'll pick you up at 7:30pm, you're not wearing nix though!
I is working tomorrow doll.. unfortunately.. you leave my nix alone woman... theyre seldom parted.. :D xx
Enjoy sweetie.. if your going again give me a hollar.. chels is doing cupids saturday.. if you fancy it.. xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
M

meet_the_fockers

Was on the phone :)

Depends on which right (or left hand) corner you mean, the near one or the far one, or the left one which is also the right :rofl:

And to reply to the thread Yes friends with benefits can work and yes it can be maintained. It's no different from any other relationship you just have to work to maintain it.
Stoppppppppp itttttt!!!! :rofl:

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

I is working tomorrow doll.. unfortunately.. you leave my nix alone woman... theyre seldom parted.. :D xx
Enjoy sweetie.. if your going again give me a hollar.. chels is doing cupids saturday.. if you fancy it.. xxx

Yeah, its Reds birthday, doesn't seem two mins ago that I was picking Smush up to go, mooching round Tesco for a card, flowers and booze!

L

louise1970

It encapsulates a lot of the whole lifestyle in one thread and is very poignant x
It is i have to say and for me too given why I would choice a friend with benefits than a relationship not that i am saying it won't happen in future may I add x

Reactions: Admin