Geek Help

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

So Stephen got pick pocketed in London..
They took his phone and credit cards from inside his fastened pocket and took his laptop from his messenger bag..

After an hour or so someone answered his phone and said they had found it miles away... We met them got it back and all his cards... Which were cloned no doubt.. Anyway laptop is dead...
So what do I get him for his birthday?
He doesn't want a laptop as such as he mainly uses his phone and Google drive for everything.. But he also reads loads.. So would a kindle fire be good enough?

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls
24 November 2015
They took his phone and credit cards from inside his fastened pocket and took his laptop from his messenger bag..

After an hour or so someone answered his phone and said they had found it miles away... We met them got it back and all his cards... Which were cloned no doubt.. Anyway laptop is dead...
He doesn't want a laptop as such as he mainly uses his phone and Google drive for everything.. But he also reads loads.. So would a kindle fire be good enough?

XxxBibaxxX
Surely its the thought put into his birthday that counts xx

N

No longer with us

I'd second the iPad Pro recommendation, especially the smaller model; mine basically replaced my laptop. And, yes, I sometimes use it as a kindle to read on. (And a cheap Bluetooth keyboard for when you need one... mine cost under £20)

M

meet_the_fockers

XxxBibaxxX
I know i know.. something personal?

Reactions: The_Bibas
T

The_Bibas

I'd second the iPad Pro recommendation, especially the smaller model; mine basically replaced my laptop. And, yes, I sometimes use it as a kindle to read on. (And a cheap Bluetooth keyboard for when you need one... mine cost under £20)
I thank you kindly sir but I refuse to buy anything from the fruit company that is apple... Nothing will ever change my mind... Ever..
XxxBibaxxX

P

PRG978

See answer below

XxxBibaxxX

Fair enough .... But losing a device you can use "Find my <phone>" and delete all contents if it gets mislaid again. But I understand that many people don't like Apple devices. Each to there own

T

The_Bibas

Fair enough .... But losing a device you can use "Find my <phone>" and delete all contents if it gets mislaid again. But I understand that many people don't like Apple devices. Each to there own
Everything is on Google drive so unless they have that password it's safe..
Changed anyway
XxxBibaxxX

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I am not convinced he would like a dildo kit.. Not sure how that works on Google drive...
XxxBibaxxX

Oooooooo look at you @Admin.. Fixing stuff...
Wjyda breakit?
Did you see me watching this thread? Hmmm :cautious:
:D

I'd buy Stephen a genuinely well thought out - gift.
How's that?

Buy him a nice book, something interesting. a DIY book. As if he needs one..
What about new shiny planes?

Seriously though, iPad pro and a manbag.
x

T

The_Bibas

Did you see me watching this thread? Hmmm :cautious:
:D

I'd buy Stephen a genuinely well thought out - gift.
How's that?

Buy him a nice book, something interesting. a DIY book. As if he needs one..
What about new shiny planes?

Seriously though, iPad pro and a manbag.
x
Yes I did and absolutely not getting him a peice of fruit.. You and I started this chat 2 years ago and I am not budging..
Apple is as rubbish as Dyson and for sheep....
Baaa
XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 1030

Yes I did and absolutely not getting him a peice of fruit.. You and I started this chat 2 years ago and I am not budging..
Apple is as rubbish as Dyson and for sheep....
Baaa
XxxBibaxxX
I must admit, I'm no fan of the 'fruit corporation', but the iPad Pro does look like it's pretty good. I'm tempted tbh.

Reactions: The_Bibas
D

Deleted member 3657

Oh my! I always wanted one of those as a kid.... in fact i still want one! Gonna get married so someone can buy me one... right.... of to find a wife, brb......
I still want one also. Not the wife, about to get rid of the first one. Big Trak, yes want one.