Geek Help

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Be lucky to get a scientific calculator at this rate..
Although I have two cd Walkman things still unopened in the loft.. Bought them for Christmas presents in the sales a few years back before MP3 things
XxxBibaxxX
Worth a fortune! Hang on to them x

Reactions: The_Bibas
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Ironically we rent a two storey lock up.. I refer to that as the loft.. It's Huge

XxxBibaxxX

Bigger isn't always better...... so far the only gift you are creating is a rather irate and jealous man from Devon... and you can think twice about where you are putting the bow!

Reactions: The_Bibas
T

The_Bibas

Bigger isn't always better...... so far the only gift you are creating is a rather irate and jealous man from Devon... and you can think twice about where you are putting the bow!
It's my job.. I hoard.. It will be needed at some point for some project...
XxxBibaxxX

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Foof?
As in French bean bag sofa?
XxxBibaxxX

being deliberately obtuse now...? eh? No Mrs Bibas, I am going to look at some lady parts that often reside at the tops of their legs....

Whilst doing this I will give them a mark out of 10 and it will all go in my giant spreadsheet of foof...

N

No longer with us

I thank you kindly sir but I refuse to buy anything from the fruit company that is apple... Nothing will ever change my mind... Ever..
XxxBibaxxX
Ok, fair enough. Everyone has their preferences.

N

No longer with us

I thank you kindly sir but I refuse to buy anything from the fruit company that is apple... Nothing will ever change my mind... Ever..
XxxBibaxxX
Possibly a windows surface tablet then? I've tried a couple out and they seem very stable and good.

T

The_Bibas

Yea a surface Pro is good, but a Kindle fires nice aswell and they are very decent for reading stuff on the net
Yeah that is what I was thinking.. He only needs it to browse the Internet and to get on to Google Chrome and do stuff in his drive .. And read.. He won't do anything else with it..
He won't download any apps..
XxxBibaxxX