Genital Piercings

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Genital and nipple piercings......Some people have them some don't. Some would some won't.
Are there benefits to having genital piercings? Does sex feel better for either partner.
Consider nipples piercing too....is this something you might want to try.

Personally I'd like to have my clit pierced I just don't know of I'd I dare lol. I imagine it hurts.....alot lol.

So let's hear your views

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh god no thanks, I love the beauty of a person without seeing metal everywhere... Nooooo thanks, I wear clip on earrings, even though I did have them pierced as a child.
I have seen women with loads of danglers from their bits and it looks awful, stretched and looking like a pair of dog ears, I like mine neat and tight thanks :love::Dxx

30 June 2015
City
Brighton
Oh god no thanks, I love the beauty of a person without seeing metal everywhere... Nooooo thanks, I wear clip on earings, even though I did have them pierced as a child.
I have seen women with loads of danglers from they're bits and it looks awful, stretched and looking like a pair of dog ears, I like mine neat and tight thanks :love::Dxx
Nice turn of phrase there @Pearls lol xx

19 January 2016
City
Maidstone
I had a clit piercing......I certainly didn't have to wait weeks for sex @The-Bibas !!! Lordy no!!!
It didn't hurt either @Emmatvessex, they have an AMAZING spray to help numb everything and it was over in the flash of an eye!
I used past tense because I no longer have it and I would never have another one again! Mine got embedded in the skin and I ended up in A&E having it removed by a male doctor who thought it was hilarious! (Not offensively, we both laughed about it!)
I did also have a nipple pierced but when I changed from plastic to metal my body didn't like it and I could replace the plastic bar after taking out the metal one!!
Blimey I've waffled!! Sorry!
Oh and sexually it did nothing for me at all!!!
Xxx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I had a clit piercing......I certainly didn't have to wait weeks for sex @The-Bibas !!! Lordy no!!!
It didn't hurt either @Emmatvessex, they have an AMAZING spray to help numb everything and it was over in the flash of an eye!
I used past tense because I no longer have it and I would never have another one again! Mine got embedded in the skin and I ended up in A&E having it removed by a male doctor who thought it was hilarious! (Not offensively, we both laughed about it!)
I did also have a nipple pierced but when I changed from plastic to metal my body didn't like it and I could replace the plastic bar after taking out the metal one!!
Blimey I've waffled!! Sorry!
Oh and sexually it did nothing for me at all!!!
Xxx

Interesting story and views hun. Thank you. Ouch imbedded in the skin. That sounds bad!!! Xxxxxx

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
Z

zebo

After spending two hours looking for the screw bit from a victim's clit bar after a wanding session, i developed a hatred for them :) Another friend had 4 labia piercings, her fella used to put padlocks through them, they had a big row after a few drinkies and he threw the keys away :eek:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
After spending two hours looking for the screw bit from a victim's clit bar after a wanding session, i developed a hatred for them :) Another friend had 4 labia piercings, her fella used to put padlocks through them, they had a big row after a few drinkies and he threw the keys away :eek:
:eek:

Reactions: Therapon
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Bloody hell!!!! OK that's me neve having one hahahahaha zxxxx

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

Well that's one use for an angle grinder I would never have though of :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Piercings, mixed views, some look great and others, as @Pearls has already said, look awful. Personally I'd never have one, goes with my needle phobia, no feckin way.

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I had a nipple pierced. I hated mine. It never healed properly, despite me following her instructions to the tee.

I think they (nipple piercings) are very pretty.... On someone else. I'm not keen on piercings down there, on guys or gals.