Genital Piercings

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
H

Hollynys

I was seriously tempted to have a clit piercing, but after learning there were more con's than pro's decided against it.

I seriously dislike male piercings....a guy mentioned he had a piercing and the reality was his whole shaft had been pierced.....played havoc with my teeth! :(

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I was seriously tempted to have a clit piercing, but after learning there were more con's than pro's decided against it.

I seriously dislike male piercings....a guy mentioned he had a piercing and the reality was his whole shaft had been pierced.....played havoc with my teeth! :(
Yikes! :eek: not good....

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

:eek::eek:

Reactions: Therapon
P

peakcouple

I (Geoff) have a PA - my second actually, I've had my cock pierced twice. First time was when I had a woman friend who had her clit hood and nipples pierced, which she said dramatically increased their sensitivity. She persuaded me to get a nipple pierced and later a PA. (Had my first tattoo as a result of her too, she had several). Neither were very painful, the piercer used freezing spray. The nipple took ages to heal but the PA healed quickly as your pee acts like a disinfectant. After we broke up I had a woman partner who hated PAs so took it out and it healed.

Later I met Rose, who'd had lovers with PAs and liked those experiences. One night we were in the couples room at Chameleons where a young man with a PA was playing with a girl. She was obviously enjoying it, and Rose said she found the scene exciting, especially his pierced cock. A couple of weeks later I went and had mine re-pierced. She loved the look and the feel and as time went on I 'sized up' my ring from the initial 2.4mm to 8mm. Sex is much more comfortable for men if the metal is thicker.

Advantages? Looks good, feels good day to day and during sex it enhances the sensation for my cock. Doesn't rip condoms and as mine is a screw-in-ball ring I can take it out when a woman doesn't like it. Those who've had one know it doesn't hurt and feels good inside, but some dislike the idea and want it out, I'm happy to oblige!

Disadvantages? You are not supposed to have sex until it heals but both times I only lasted a few days, was bit sensitive and I used condoms until it had healed completely (about a month). With a ring, you really have to sit down to pee, but you can wear a banana-bar instead which doesn't spray it around. Oral and anal are best without a PA so I take mine out certainly for the second of these. Finally, if the woman is pierced down below and you're not using a condom, your piercings can get caught up - happened to me once when a labia bar caught my PA while we were changing position, fortunately we were not doing that rapidly! Pic below is me and her before the incident.

IMG_0160.JPG

M

meet_the_fockers

I have a clit hood peircing. Dont even notice it anymore.
Pics in album somewhere did it hurt no.
Did i refrain from sex yes for about two days.
its probably actually the least painful peircing ive had done.
the most painfuul was actually my nose.
Tongue was just uncomfortable for a week.
Clit peircing is no longer in situ... it got erm sucked out.. hmm i kid you not!!!

D

Deleted member 1402

I'd love to have my clit hood pierced, but it's soooooo tiny, it would be impossible. I need be in the guinness book of records for having the worlds smallest clit! :oops:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls