Going Back To Monogamy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

If you were to ever break up (heaven forbid).. could you enter and be in a fully monogamous relationship ? Same question for singles, if you entered a new relationship.
I recently been having longish periods where I don't swing, so sort of thinking of putting swinging behind me for good, more-so that I'm sort of in a triad relationship.

What do others think?? Could you be in a monogamous relationship after being a swinger?

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

If you were to ever break up (heaven forbid).. could you enter and be in a fully monogamous relationship ? Same question for singles, if you entered a new relationship.
I recently been having longish periods where I don't swing, so sort of thinking of putting swinging behind me for good, more-so that I'm sort of in a triad relationship.

What do others think?? Could you be in a monogamous relationship after being a swinger?

This is a tough question and one im not sure i can fully answer. Let me think some more on this xx

D

Deleted member 1402

This is a tough question and one im not sure i can fully answer. Let me think some more on this xx
With me, I've just got out of the habit of going out, now it feels like such a chore, whereas If I missed a Saturday night at a club, I'd be devastated, now I'm not bothered.

D

Deleted member 3657

I have only ever been in monogamous relationships and always wanted more. So for me, if, (big fucking if) I get in to a relationship then this lifestyle is something I would like to be part of us. She would have to be something very very special for me to forget about being involved in this lifestyle.

D

Deleted member 1402

I have only ever been in monogamous relationships and always wanted more. So for me, if, (big fucking if) I get in to a relationship then this lifestyle is something I would like to be part of us. She would have to be something very very special for me to forget about being involved in this lifestyle.
I'll miss the sharing, that's what I miss about my swinging buddies, sharing them out and watching, then joining in.

D

Deleted member 3657

I realised my comment could be conceived as selfish, so let me add;
Sharing, yes. Not just partners but sexy, safe adult fun. Expanding not only boundaries but our minds also. Creating that bond together, creating experiences together. Going home after and talking about it, getting excited again and then really enjoying each other on our own. That is what I want in my next relationship. So like I said, she has to be very very special for me to forget about this lifestyle. But if she is that special, we would be involved.

I can only dream:(

D

Deleted member 1402

I realised my comment could be conceived as selfish, so let me add;
Sharing, yes. Not just partners but sexy, safe adult fun. Expanding not only boundaries but our minds also. Creating that bond together, creating experiences together. Going home after and talking about it, getting excited again and then really enjoying each other on our own. That is what I want in my next relationship. So like I said, she has to be very very special for me to forget about this lifestyle. But if she is that special, we would be involved.

I can only dream:(

I think deep down, that's what I always wanted, I'd struggle with a full blown relationship though.

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
This is an interesting question. Myself and Mrs Brum have discussed this a few times. Mostly after a bad meet or when we have put slot of effort in to arranging a meet with someone believe to be female and it turns out they are fake.
Answer is yes, as what we do adds to our relationship, our relationship doesn't depend or revolve around swinging.
If we break up I wouldn't continue as swinging is something we do together that as grown with our relationship. As we have still not fulfilled Mrs Brum fantasy of a ffm we keep going

D

Deleted member 1402

This is an interesting question. Myself and Mrs Brum have discussed this a few times. Mostly after a bad meet or when we have put slot of effort in to arranging a meet with someone believe to be female and it turns out they are fake.
Answer is yes, as what we do adds to our relationship, our relationship doesn't depend or revolve around swinging.
If we break up I wouldn't continue as swinging is something we do together that as grown with our relationship. As we have still not fulfilled Mrs Brum fantasy of a ffm we keep going
thank you for sharing your opinion.
Good luck with finding a lady, she'll most likely to appear when you least expect it x

B

Bump-n-Grind

Knowing the benefits that swinging brings & the social aspect that it creates then it is something that I would happily introduce into any potential relationship.
Any potential partner would be roughly on the same page as me so the chances are they'd be sexually adventurous enough to swing.
I've always said that swinging is like the desert after your meal, an optional luxury rather than a necessity. But if I never ate a desert again I'd not be very happy.
So a bit of a no to monogamy as swinging is just too much fun to stop :sneaky:

P

peakcouple

Our previous relationships were monogamous in name but not in practice, so if either of us left (unlikely) or passed away (more likely!) then we'd probably end up doing the same as before. Unless the one left ended up with a swinging friend, of course. Sex is too good just to keep to two people, but you'd have to be very lucky to meet someone who agrees. Makes us realise just how lucky we are!

D

Deleted member 2610

For me no. Having been married twice I think I'm destined to remain single....
Would I like a relationship...of course but finding a lady in this lifestyle is the challenge..
Give up this lifestyle never...die with my ring on....:whistle::whistle: xxxx

D

Deleted member 1402

For me no. Having been married twice I think I'm destined to remain single....
Would I like a relationship...of course but finding a lady in this lifestyle is the challenge..
Give up this lifestyle never...die with my ring on....:whistle::whistle: xxxx
I've never looked for a relationship, a swinging buddy, sure, I can easily do that, but I put too much into it and end up being used.
I don't know where I'm at, at the the moment, sort of in a relationship, but I'm not. Exclusive, so definitely not swinging. It's all mind boggling, but too scared to ask :oops:

M

meet_the_fockers

Lets do it like, they do it, on.... the discovery channel..
Alllll bloody singing it now arent you!!

25 July 2016
I don't know where I'm at, at the the moment, sort of in a relationship, but I'm not. It's all mind boggling, but too scared to ask :oops:
You shouldn't be scared to ask you need to know so you can put in the effort or not if that's the case no use flogging a dead horse so to speak :)

Reactions: Pearls