Going Back To My Roots...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
Luton
was sitting talking to Mr N about what alcohol we used to drink when we were teenagers (thunderbird and diamond white!) this got me thinking about lots of things from my youth.
So, tv programmes, what were your favourites?
Mine were Fraggle Rock and Top Cat
Your turn....

D

Deleted member 1030

Oddly enough, I've been sitting here listening to The Monkees, this afternoon. I used to love watching them on a Saturday morning (repeats, I mean.... I'm not that bloody old! :p). Also, my kids TV era was definitely Tiswas. THIS IS WHAT WE WANT!!!! :D

Reactions: Pearls
14 February 2017
City
Luton
Mr N is taking over the thread! lol
I'm face timing him and he keeps adding to the list!

6 million dollar man, fall guy, dukes of hazard, the hulk, bat fink, banana man, super Ted, Jamie and his magic torch.
He man, power rangers, wuzzles, WOMBLES :womble:

S

Sammy

Mr N is taking over the thread! lol
I'm face timing him and he keeps adding to the list!

6 million dollar man, fall guy, dukes of hazard, the hulk, bat fink, banana man, super Ted, Jamie and his magic torch.
He man, power rangers, wuzzles, WOMBLES :womble:

Tell Mr N he's great taste !!

Worzel gumage
Are you being served
Button moon
cheggars plays pop
Cracker Jack
Metal mickey
Captain caaaaaaaaaaveman

Reactions: No longer with us
14 February 2017
City
Luton
Willow the wisp, the flumps, different strokes, words and pictures (with wordsworth) Harry and the Hendersons, button moon, magic roundabout, captain pugwash, tin tin, bagpuss, wonder woman, starsky and hutch, littlest hobo, wurzel gummidge (rip).

I'm not typing anymore, he's ignoring me and just taking over my thread! lol xx

Reactions: Sammy
S

Sammy

Willow the wisp, the flumps, different strokes, words and pictures (with wordsworth) Harry and the Hendersons, button moon, magic roundabout, captain pugwash, tin tin, bagpuss, wonder woman, starsky and hutch, littlest hobo, wurzel gummidge (rip).

Blast from past love it!!!!
Oh we should do a kids pic thread n guess who it is

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Space 1999, John craven news round, rainbow, Barnaby the bear, scooby do, bay watch, hawaii 5 0,

Last edited:
Reactions: Sammy
14 February 2017
City
Luton
Prisoner cell block H, hill street blues, quantum leap, saved by the bell, young ones, cagney and lacey, the equaliser, hammer house of horror, tales of the unexpected, mork and mindy, murder she wrote, M.A.S.H, married with children, George and Mildred, Robins nest, liver birds, the Cosby show, dallas and dysentery! Smurfs cute little blue things lol

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Use to love Dr Who .... the Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker years mainly ....

T

Tigress

All of those :)

E

Emmal

Never drank as a teen..didn't like it :innocent:
My fave programmes were
Thunder cats
Dungeons and dragons
Airwolf
The a team(waited forever for the boy George episode)
T j hooker
Midnight caller