Going Back To My Roots...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Terryg

First Drink, an Uncle run a Pub and my Dad worked behind the Bar...used to be sat in the Kitchen with a book and a Bottle of Brown Ale! Eeeh luxury!

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
tizwaz
the muppet show
Doctor who
and the wrestling loved big daddy and giant haystacks.
Still love my guiness got one now, first drink was pernod and lemonade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Who used to have a pernod at the end of the night thinking it would hide the smell of booze :rolleyes::D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Lol that old excuse, probably just ended up totally pizzled! :rofl:
I don't know why we did it and I remember asking my mam when I was older, did she twig?
her reply, you couldn't walk so it did give it away slightly :eek::D

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Who used to have a pernod at the end of the night thinking it would hide the smell of booze :rolleyes::D
Who has ever tried getting pernod and black out of a pale blue carpet that you have just been sick on.....:eek: Just me then?:whistle::rofl:. In fairness I was only 18 xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Who has ever tried getting pernod and black out of a pale blue carpet that you have just been sick on.....:eek: Just me then?:whistle::rofl:. In fairness I was only 18 xx
Yep but mine was over the kitchen tiles, the grout is still minging twenty years later :eek:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
It didn't matter if I was drunk because I would stay over at my friend's house and her parents didn't mind if we were pissed or not lol

Reactions: Pearls