Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Hey @Antogs good to see you in this thread, am just wondering out of sheer curiosity - did you read the previous posts in this thread?

WOW !!
Monster, a threat to women, should be kicked off the site

I'm a bit shocked, no, I'm a lot shocked.
I don't think I've EVER seen that kind of response to an ill-judged, ill-conceived post written by a man suffering from a temporary form of mental illness brought on by side effects of incorrectly prescription medication withdrawal symptoms.

It's a jolly good job I didn't read that lot before I'd made my recovery.

I have written a very long and detailed response that I hope will go some way to showing people that they may have reason to amend their judgement of me.
Sometimes it's a good idea to gather a little evidence before deciding a man is guilty

I don't really think it's fair to pollute this thread with any more of this so I'll probably put my response in a new thread and post a link here for anyone that cares to know the truth about why I posted that original post that's caused such vitriol towards me

Antogs x

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
WOW !!
Monster, a threat to women, should be kicked off the site

I'm a bit shocked, no, I'm a lot shocked.
I don't think I've EVER seen that kind of response to an ill-judged, ill-conceived post written by a man suffering from a temporary form of mental illness brought on by side effects of incorrectly prescription medication withdrawal symptoms.

It's a jolly good job I didn't read that lot before I'd made my recovery.

I have written a very long and detailed response that I hope will go some way to showing people that they may have reason to amend their judgement of me.
Sometimes it's a good idea to gather a little evidence before deciding a man is guilty

I don't really think it's fair to pollute this thread with any more of this so I'll probably put my response in a new thread and post a link here for anyone that cares to know the truth about why I posted that original post that's caused such vitriol towards me

Antogs x
Indeed, the posts were made only a few days ago. We’ve had to remain (or try to) as neutral as possible as am sure you can understand. Some posts have also been removed for various reasons and as @meandlis stated - if people have any queries then staff can help etc.
Agreed, starting a new topic/thread/discussion could be of benefit here.

19 March 2015
Anyway back on track....
that moment when your dear lady shows her appreciation while you’re there. ;) oooosh. So damned sexy and hot that is.
Several different things happen at once. Damn. :sneaky:
The scent of a woman. :whistle: :sneaky: x

9 September 2017
If I may contribute to this debate in a more positive fashion :)

I have had the good fortune (in my opinion) to go down on a lady I would describe as an "extreme squirter" (I'm aware of the controversy of exactly what fluids constitute squirting but, for me, I don't care and I love it:D)
The experience of licking a woman's clit until she literally covers your face in her fluids is something I find extremely sexy (that's putting it mildly :p) and wondered if any of you sexy ladies and gents had had a similar experience and, if so, how it made you feel?

Antogs xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
If I may contribute to this debate in a more positive fashion :)

I have had the good fortune (in my opinion) to go down on a lady I would describe as an "extreme squirter" (I'm aware of the controversy of exactly what fluids constitute squirting but, for me, I don't care and I love it:D)
The experience of licking a woman's clit until she literally covers your face in her fluids is something I find extremely sexy (that's putting it mildly :p) and wondered if any of you sexy ladies and gents had had a similar experience and, if so, how it made you feel?

Antogs xx
Earlier this year I had a similar experience....makes you think I hit the right spot and she seem to be having a good time .... even if I nearly drowned :)