Golden Oldies Section

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Should we have an area for members 50+

• Yes but only a chat room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No to a forum section

• No to a chat section

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Ok two things, not really had time to consider this properly by my initial thoughts ......

1. Personally no I don't think it would help really and age is not the issue, its peoples attitude and respsonses. Surely we should be trying to keep an inclusive site and not separating by age. If we do that do we have and under 30's group, a 30-50 group etc.

2. If anyone needs help then all they need do is ask one of the team, its what we are here for

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok two things, not really had time to consider this properly by my initial thoughts ......

1. Personally no I don't think it would help really and age is not the issue, its peoples attitude and respsonses. Surely we should be trying to keep an inclusive site and not separating by age. If we do that do we have and under 30's group, a 30-50 group etc.

2. If anyone needs help then all they need do is ask one of the team, its what we are here for
Good point xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

This was/is pretty much my same (exact) response.
However I can see Stew's point.. A bit slower will make things easier for some who are not used to the fast paced social media and sites such as busy as ours...
But yes, my thoughts were all inclusive etc.
I see both sides, hence the call for a vote.
IMHO - I see both sides of the coin and ultimately only you, our members, can decide this one.
:)

D

Deleted member 1402

+1 (y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I agree, were a friendly bunch, easy to approach plus the "admin" team have all the answers if you know what the question is! I'm over 50 (going on 15 at times) and like the all inclusive ideology. Think that makes sense!
So does this mean you're opt-in for over 50's section?

B

Bump-n-Grind

Totally agree @Therapon.
The beauty & the foundation that this site is built upon, I believe, is the togetherness & the sense of community that has been created.
We're all encouraged by @Admin to join in & many do, & as a regular forum user, I feel that anyone & everyone is welcome to join the party regardless of age or anything else for that matter.
With that said the poll is a good approach to take (y)

D

Deleted member 2610

I agree with @Therapon. There's no need to split in to further groups.
The information is there when you join and with a little perseverance you get there, even me.
The fun here is that everyone joins in and you can see from people's profiles their age range. I personally always ask to follow and if the age range does not fit me then I explain its social for me.
As many people say 'Age is a number' so what you are what you feel or who ops...hehe. Bet I could give a few younger people a run for their money mmmm :0))

D

Deleted member 3657

I agree totally with @Therapon. It is already difficult enough when member's personal preferences excludes others let alone separating things further by creating separate groups by age. Myself, like a few other single guys already find ourselves in a minority and are already blocked because of age or partner status.

M

meet_the_fockers

Crikey! No thanks......we don't need any reminders that we're both the wrong side of this fence! It'd provoke the same reaction as when the bloody Saga magazine drops through our door....."that can't be for me!!"
GG x
:rofl: