Got To Thinking..yes I Know.. Lol

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

No, it wouldn't put us off at all. I think if they had an 'uber-swinger' attitude, like some who have been around the block have, then that would put us off - but I don't think we'd be arranging a meet with them anyway.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Late to the party... but catching up on threads lol.
Depends entirely on their attitude and how they handled it I think. Genuine people we have decided to play with are usually our kind of people so irrispectove of previous experience they would be cool.
I think if I'm really honest my concern would be that they would have as much fun as we intended to. If people have played a lot in the past I wonder if they've just seen everything and don't feel the same buzz we do....

N

No longer with us

We have met two single guys... one with plenty of experience one with not so much but both were very enjoyable
But when it comes to couples we prefer them to be beginners as such like ourselves so we could make the journey together.... slowly :love:
So in answer to the thread ... it would put us off meeting them :)

T

Tigress

I have played with both seasoned swingers and 'newbies'. Both have their pros and cons. Whoever feels right, feels right, regardless of their history in my opinion.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
We have met two single guys... one with plenty of experience one with not so much but both were very enjoyable
But when it comes to couples we prefer them to be beginners as such like ourselves so we could make the journey together.... slowly :love:
Well said fantastic!!

Reactions: No longer with us
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I suppose I don't want to feel like a notch on a bedpost, swinging or otherwise.
I don't want to be just another set of boobs and a vagina, where my name is forgotten and I blur into a sea of anonymous vaginas and boobs in someone's mind (actually a sea of vaginas and boobs sounds quite entertaining... Ahem, I digress :lol:). But whether I felt that way would come down to their attitude rather than their experience. I seek out 'friends with benefits' type swinging so unless I misjudge it I would hope to not just be a notch on a bedpost, regardless of their other adventures be they plentiful or few.

I would be concerned if someone was working their way through lots of people and had a somewhat devil may care attitude to sexual health. But I would be concerned by this regardless. Their numbers aren't the important thing but their care of their own and their partners' health.
Well said but the benefits of new experiences is really the point and is great boost to ones self.

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

You are arranging to meet someone..
You realise theyve met and played with quite a few.
Perhaps someone that you think urgh?
Does it put you off?
Or do you think their choice, its a swinging site, its what its all about.. xx

Ummmm what's a few?
Floosy

Bibavirgin

Xx

M

meet_the_fockers

You have the Barbara Streisand thing going on.. And she was a sex councillor in the film..
I assumed that is why you chose the name..
Xx
Are you bloody likening me to barbara streisand ffs!! Twinkle..
Epic film.. x

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Hmmm good question. We're erm, very particular as some may know.. (ssshhhh ;) ) so we wouldn't of course (goes without saying) question someone's swinging history, but we'd be a tad cautious yes.
Especially knowing how prevalent STI's and such are in the lifestyle. Sadly.. x

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Absolutely not, I don't discriminate against bikes, given that I am a frequently user

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Great answer I think!! the same.

Reactions: No longer with us
D

Deleted member 3175

Late again!
I kinda agree with @Her_him69. Being relatively new to all this and only having a couple of meets, to be honest I would prefer them to be a little bit like us.
This could change should we venture more into it, and I become less nervous :whistle::X3:

Reactions: Therapon