Got To Thinking..yes I Know.. Lol

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Well we must say we do tend to look at who potential playmates have played with as we feel birds of a feather and all that. But having said that not all verifications mean they have actually done anything at all (I can think of 5 veris we have on another site that we have never had any sexual encounters with but have met them socially say at a club) Only reason we would bin someone on the grounds of previous meets is if either are not practicing safe sex then we run a mile.

Reactions: Therapon
P

peakcouple

Basically, who people have sex with is their business, when you have been swinging for a few years you've played with all sorts of people. We don't like 'hardened' swingers who do it obsessively, keeping sense of fun and making it all erotic is part of the game but some people seem bored or jaded. We wouldn't knowingly play with people like that but sometimes you don't find out until you're actually doing it.

D

Deleted member 3411

Well so far (thanks to how new we are to both each other and to the scene) we've played very very little. I think I'm with @cinnamon_giggles in that bed-posters would put us off, but I think if I read or heard of anyone who was wild and did everything with anyone and as many... Well the issue would possibly be risk factor; and by that I mean more than just health. Discretion and privacy is important to us and I don't think we'd want to be 'known' every corner of the world.
Otherwise there are some here we don't get a tingle from, knowing someone we want to meet has spent time with them wouldn't be an immediate block to fun.

N

No longer with us

Playing catchup with some threads, since I'm new to the forums...

You are arranging to meet someone..
You realise theyve met and played with quite a few.
Perhaps someone that you think urgh?
Does it put you off?
Or do you think their choice, its a swinging site, its what its all about.. xx

I'm struggling to think of any circs where a partner's previous sexual history (provided all safe) would cause me a problem, certainly to the point where other things being equal I'd meet...?

No, their body, their choice.

Sure, my body and my choice, but I choose to be ok with their choices.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
The answer to the original question is no we wouldn't because if they liked the person we found urgh! there's a conflict already and we don't need that