Got To Thinking..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Something someone said this morning to me.. has prompted this thread..
Whats your experience re swinging.
Are you New?
Are you here through curiosity?
Are you curious about your sexuality.. and have yet to dabble?
Are you a seasoned swinger... been there done that?
Whats are your experience's What are you hoping for?

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

Marky191268

Seasoned swinger, here to make new friends who I can talk openly to about the lifestyle. To enjoy social meets and if something happens sex wise then great, but that is not the goal for me

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Seasoned swinger, here to make new friends who I can talk openly to about the lifestyle. To enjoy social meets and if something happens sex wise then great, but that is not the goal for me
Seasoned swinger in what way? Details man we need details.

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Ok you may remember I was in a relationship that sadly ended earlier this year. We used to go to VA and Jaydees, had lots of fun whether MMF or group fun ;)
However, now single guy it's not so easy :(
Yes ive met her.. and sorry hun... must admit you are the better half.. :D from what i recall. ;)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Me definitely new ...you can probably tell from the desperation !!
Curious yes tried many different places without much success pretty much like here so far although I have met one , just dinner ... Not sure she was into me ...I am sooooooo boring :(
Sexuality definitely straight not in to sausage ...:eek:
There are a lot of let's say interesting people here so who knows nothing may come of any of this but you have to ride the roller coaster for the thrills ..
I never hope for anything ... Something is a bonus but I may get bored and move on .... Who knows ... At the moment the roller coaster is still in motion ..
So lets see if anyone is up for it ;)

M

meet_the_fockers

Me definitely new ...you can probably tell from the desperation !!
Curious yes tried many different places without much success pretty much like here so far although I have met one , just dinner ... Not sure she was into me ...I am sooooooo boring :(
Sexuality definitely straight not in to sausage ...:eek:
There are a lot of let's say interesting people here so who knows nothing may come of any of this but you have to ride the roller coaster for the thrills ..
I never hope for anything ... Something is a bonus but I may get bored and move on .... Who knows ... At the moment the roller coaster is still in motion ..
So lets see if anyone is up for it ;)
Well thankyou for your honest reply.. desperation lol.. dont try to hard and it will fall at your feet perhaps :) x

N

NigelandJulie

We have been into this lifestyle about 2 years now but are far from hardened swingers, but what we have done we have enjoyed and still looking for new experences, mostly met other couples but did met a single male once and would like to again, so far all our meets have been very positive (y):)

M

Marky191268

We have been into this lifestyle about 2 years now but are far from hardened swingers, but what we have done we have enjoyed and still looking for new experences, mostly met other couples but did met a single male once and would like to again, so far all our meets have been very positive (y):)
Ooh there is hope for us single guys then ;)

M

meet_the_fockers

Thanks guys it was Nigel that prompted this thread... x

Reactions: Marky191268