Got To Thinking..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
@Therapon what would you say :D

Yes I've changed but then thats possibly because I'm willing to accept others advice - and being given the opportunity to be a mod here has also been an eye opener so I've been able to see things in a different light. What I can say is this site is different, it is a social site and gives everyone the opportunity to get involved in the forums, to get know people first instead of just messaging people and hoping for the best. And it works :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes I've changed but then thats possibly because I'm willing to accept others advice - and being given the opportunity to be a mod here has also been an eye opener so I've been able to see things in a different light. What I can say is this site is different, it is a social site and gives everyone the opportunity to get involved in the forums, to get know people first instead of just messaging people and hoping for the best. And it works :)
It certainly does hun... Hang on min though, you jumped in my inbox when you joined :rofl::rofl:

30 October 2015

As an analogy you'd call it your local shop
You go in see the same faces, get on nodding terms and say hello. Over time you chat and get to know them (and who to hide from)
Wheras huge stores the cashier won't remember you from 20 minutes earlier and you'd never see them over and over due to the number of staff and rotas

F

Fortynflirty

Well, I'd still consider myself new although @Theotherhalf has more "pre-me" experience! For all my criticisms of the other site, we actually met at a social they organised so for that we are eternally grateful!
I'm actually quite shy in person and not always as confident as I may appear online. I love the social side of things, meeting new people and I can really talk once I get going so clubs are my greatest discovery of swinging; a good boogie gets me in the mood and we've had some fun as a result ;)
Still a novice in my opinion though lol x

T

Theotherhalf

As @Fortynflirty has stated I was a swinger prior to meeting her at another less worthy social (although the social was arranged by some one on here ;))
I had been that all to common commodity a single male swinger. However due to my sense of humour and easy to talk to I was invited to various parties clubs etc .. Which brings me to now ;) .... Although I'm crap at reading signals lol

M

meet_the_fockers

As @Fortynflirty has stated I was a swinger prior to meeting her at another less worthy social (although the social was arranged by some one on here ;))
I had been that all to common commodity a single male swinger. However due to my sense of humour and easy to talk to I was invited to various parties clubs etc .. Which brings me to now ;) .... Although I'm crap at reading signals lol
Brilliant love it went couples get together through swinging... theres a few got married aye. X