Grab your bag

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
ideally an axe, crowbar and crossbow/bow as weapons then the usual food and water, walkie-talkie and a plan to get to some boats i guess

personally i would add something so when you get bit you can turn yourself into a boss so like two machetes and some tape or something
That sounds reasonable, I’ll add my thermals just in case it gets a bit nippy out there :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I saw this in the press yesterday and thought wtf. It seemed to go viral on social media but what does this mean?
Are we preparing for 28days later or an I am Legend type thingie :eek:

View attachment 74696

Answers on a post card please!:confused:
Where you going to run to o_O it’s every where you can’t escape ...::D
I’ll pack me bobble hat in case and grab some new nix :oops:
new ones I thought you didn’t wear any :rofl:

19 March 2015
Well I’ve always said - should the worst ever happen: be weaponised, be prepared, first aid kit. Walkie talkies. Water. Batteries. Basic tools, food, electrical basics.
Whisky ? plenty of warm clothing.
I often think it’s a good idea for us all to centralise our important paperwork too. Grab & go kind of thing.

My next major thought would be finding room for fitting in our suitcase of goodies ??

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
To be honest if it was Zombies I would just untie the mooring lines and be gone, hoping I could find a decent sized sailing boat to commandeer before I ran out of diesel.

This is where your ahead of the rest of us i mean I'm gonna have to find a boat, knowing me im going to get bt along the way AND BAM thats where you have chainsawhand zombie with armour on hidden behind a door

Well I’ve always said - should the worst ever happen: be weaponised, be prepared, first aid kit. Walkie talkies. Water. Batteries. Basic tools, food, electrical basics.
Whisky ? plenty of warm clothing.
I often think it’s a good idea for us all to centralise our important paperwork too. Grab & go kind of thing.

My next major thought would be finding room for fitting in our suitcase of goodies ??

being prepared is one thing and kindof correct but thats kindof gonna send some people into a panic isnt it?

19 March 2015
This is where your ahead of the rest of us i mean I'm gonna have to find a boat, knowing me im going to get bt along the way AND BAM thats where you have chainsawhand zombie with armour on hidden behind a door

being prepared is one thing and kindof correct but thats kindof gonna send some people into a panic isnt it?
Which is why I think the way some things that are being handled right now, are correct and somewhat incorrect. We don’t need panic en-masse as there’d be panic on the streets. ??

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
So the zombies are coming then :cautious::eek:
can only hope
Which is why I think the way some things that are being handled right now, are correct and somewhat incorrect. We don’t need panic en-masse as there’d be panic on the streets. ??
true i mean at every step they had a few choices but kindof failed to choose the right choice for the right step