Half past week

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
That's really good. Enjoy the time together. :)
Lol.

We've had this convo before, I think. I haven't spent this much time with my dad in my entire life. Genuinely.

We both have the gift of the gab, so conversation isn't short, but there is a distance. Always has been.

I do this because my mum had a stroke and he needs to get out of the house and do something different, no matter how small. But we are poles apart and I don't know how to bridge the gap. Not really.

Families, eh?

Least we don't hate each other.

:)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Loved it when I could do that with my Dad..make the most of it..
I liked it when Wednesdays meant I met with my surrogate dad (sorry, dad) for brunch at our little cafe at Temple, in London, before stomping off around town to do something 'cultural' (which covered a multitude of sins, galleries, museums, day trips and the occasional break-in) and then we'd get stoned and set the world to rights.

Those were good Wednesdays and is the reason I still don't work Wednesdays.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I take it everyone is watching the footie :whistle:
Yaaaaaaaaawn. Nope not me :D.

I've been binge watching a programme on All 4 catch up called Hunted.

Some of the conspiracy nuts and tech heads on here might like it.
It's like a reality show set in the UK where 14 people have volunteered to be fugitives and have to escape the cops for 28 days. You'd be amazed at the powers the authorities have to infiltrate your life, including taking control of your mobile remotely and analysing your emails, texts, social networks etc....

B x

19 March 2015
Lol.

We've had this convo before, I think. I haven't spent this much time with my dad in my entire life. Genuinely.

We both have the gift of the gab, so conversation isn't short, but there is a distance. Always has been.

I do this because my mum had a stroke and he needs to get out of the house and do something different, no matter how small. But we are poles apart and I don't know how to bridge the gap. Not really.

Families, eh?

Least we don't hate each other.

:)
We did and you enjoy ever minute you can... True, at least you don't. Going out for a pint is better than nothing my friend.

Loved it when I could do that with my Dad..make the most of it..
And I was the black sheep of the family..
Black sheep here too but something I never really did either, go out for pints with the old man.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yaaaaaaaaawn. Nope not me :D.

I've been binge watching a programme on All 4 catch up called Hunted.

Some of the conspiracy nuts and tech heads on here might like it.
It's like a reality show set in the UK where 14 people have volunteered to be fugitives and have to escape the cops for 28 days. You'd be amazed at the powers the authorities have to infiltrate your life, including taking control of your mobile remotely and analysing your emails, texts, social networks etc....

B x
Cool. :rofl:

D

Deleted member 1030

Personally, I think it should have been compulsory to watch the match tonight. If the entire world had been watching, I believe it probably would have brought about world peace; it was that good. :D

D

Deleted member 1030

Personally, I think it should have been compulsory to watch the match tonight. If the entire world had been watching, I believe it probably would have brought about world peace; it was that good. :D
Disclaimer: I may be a tiny bit biased and/or drunk :)

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Why? Was Huddersfield Town playing or something? :whistle:

B x

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I don't like football, sorry :(

19 March 2015
I don't like football, sorry :(
Yep I went off it a long time ago, to much dismay of my Welsh brethren above ^^^
Only when the huge money side of it started going bonkers. Now I struggle to even watch it. Yet was always an avid Swans and Liverpool fan...

D

Deleted member 1030

All jokes aside, I genuinely don't get why people don't like footy - I enjoy it so much - but I totally agree about 'each to their own'.

And cars.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
All jokes aside, I genuinely don't get why people don't like footy - I enjoy it so much - but I totally agree about 'each to their own'.

And cars.

I genuinely don't know why people get so excited about watching the footy.

Saying that, I don't know why people like Boobies so much either, but I still love them. Brilliant aren't they? :D

B x