Half past week

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
3hrs benefits forms, 2hrs in the pub with my dad and an hour's introspection with my best friend's wife

19 March 2015
I keep going to tell her about some of my shit - like alllllll of thiiiisss social meeeedia insannnnity - and then buckle, as that level of disclosure would irrevocably alter the relationship. Not worth the risk
Hmm so in effect you can't actually open up honestly in case of jeopardising it? A shame.. But..

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Yeah, to properly understand me you need to understand my relationship to sex... but that's quite a surprising topic. Or can be. Some people are ok with it, others less so
People either can take to what you're happy to talk about & do, or they can't. If they can; great! If not, then so be it. :)

19 March 2015
But when it's your best friend's wife... what if it goes the wrong way...?

Too much of a risk
Yeah well, I'd be wary.. I don't know.. you know. You will know whether you can open up like that or not. Life is never as straight forward as we'd like it to be.
I mean here's an example. I have decided to go fishing tomorrow.... I dig out all the gear only to find that one of my reels is broken. The reverse switch is knackered. So, me being me, I try to fix it using thin metal wire at first (it's a spring tensioner that's gone) but too weak, so I used a staple.. not long enough.
So then I spent 3+ hours bending, twisting and contorting hair clips into a spring, and finally making the reel work, which by the way is a fairly new reel, it's just the spring has caved in.
I missed most of the early evening with family while concentrating on this one, single, metal fucking spring. It's only the last hour I have been around in truth as then I had to clean up the disaster that was the kitchen..
Is it important? Nope. Not in the grand scheme of things... But it is. It is to me, because without that - I am a reel down which means one of us tomorrow will have to go without. (out of the question)

Now I can and will replace it (of course) but just have no time to tomorrow. So I had to fix it tonight for tomorrow to happen.
So the point is, if a spring has gone in a reel - you won't know until you go to use it. You can't simply swap it when it's gone, but you can replace it ad lib if everything depended on it.
I am sure it will be fine and your best friend's wife will be fine & fully understanding.
If none of that makes sense, fook knows. I won't come back to it to explain. :D

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Yeah well, I'd be wary.. I don't know.. you know. You will know whether you can open up like that or not. Life is never as straight forward as we'd like it to be.
I mean here's an example. I have decided to go fishing tomorrow.... I dig out all the gear only to find that one of my reels is broken. The reverse switch is knackered. So, me being me, I try to fix it using thin metal wire at first (it's a spring tensioner that's gone) but too weak, so I used a staple.. not long enough.
So then I spent 3+ hours bending, twisting and contorting hair clips into a spring, and finally making the reel work, which by the way is a fairly new reel, it's just the spring has caved in.
I missed most of the early evening with family while concentrating on this one, single, metal fucking spring. It's only the last hour I have been around in truth as then I had to clean up the disaster that was the kitchen..
Is it important? Nope. Not in the grand scheme of things... But it is. It is to me, because without that - I am a reel down which means one of us tomorrow will have to go without.

Now I can and will replace it (of course) but just have no time to tomorrow. So I had to fix it tonight for tomorrow to happen.
So the point is, if a spring has gone in a reel - you won't know until you go to use it. You can't simply swap it when it's gone, but you can replace it ad lib if everything depended on it.
I am sure it will be fine and your best friend's wife will be fine & fully understanding.
If none of that makes sense, fook knows. I won't come back to it to explain. :D
De profundis :p

Um. She was trying to assist with my work/life/direction thing (I'm bored, essentially one of the reason I shag around to the extent that I do, it's like a hobby) and a few months ago she gave me this sheet of questions that are supposed to help you figure out your direction in work.

I found it impossible to answer.

"What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?"
"What are the best things you've achieved in the last 12 months?"
And so-on...

Sex, sex, sex...

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
De profundis :p

Um. She was trying to assist with my work/life/direction thing (I'm bored, essentially one of the reason I shag around to the extent that I do, it's like a hobby) and a few months ago she gave me this sheet of questions that are supposed to help you figure out your direction in work.

I found it impossible to answer.

"What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?"
"What are the best things you've achieved in the last 12 months?"
And so-on...

Sex, sex, sex...
It's not normal lol

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Could be... for you. :D
Who knows.
Maybe you got spooked by some personal questions and instead of answering, decided to go down the sex sex sex route instead.
Pass. Not a psychologist by any means! :p
No. I wanted to say more.

It's part of the life, isn't it? - it creates a gap, or in my case a gulf, between what my friends ("normal" people) do and what I do.

"Get up to anything interesting this week?"

Umm, not much [except for some straight guy I fucked and that 3sum]...???