Have You Changed Since You Started *swinging* Have You Evolved.. How So?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Well we’ve experienced some amazing things over the years. Some things have changed how we enjoy it all and some things haven’t. Totally based on perspective I think. :)

24 November 2015
Ive deffinately changed since my first swinging experiance .i was very naive to start with . Now after ***years ive become far more open and sometimes bossy .blunt and gobby . My dominant side has come to the fore also

22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
just started our journey really but enjoying every minute.
we started looking for a f but are more than happy with couples and playing has opened our eyes up and tried new things.
Things will change as the journey evolves and we cannot wait.

bex x

19 March 2015
just started our journey really but enjoying every minute.
we started looking for a f but are more than happy with couples and playing has opened our eyes up and tried new things.
Things will change as the journey evolves and we cannot wait.

bex x
Yes you generally find that people's 'goal posts' change after some time. Boundaries change, experiences deepen - desires widen and inhibitions get lowered. ;) x

D

Deleted member 8095

I'd say yes we've changed as people and as a couple, when we started out, we had very strict rules that we wouldn't break, haha they got thrown out the window almost straight away ! we're evolving all the time, some things that were a definite no are now being spoke about and we're looking to make them happen in due course.
Our confidence is growing all the time, we speak about our fantasies, wants and desires, nothing is above being spoken about and that's a very liberating feeling.

Paul x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'd say yes we've changed as people and as a couple, when we started out, we had very strict rules that we wouldn't break, haha they got thrown out the window almost straight away ! we're evolving all the time, some things that were a definite no are now being spoke about and we're looking to make them happen in due course.
Our confidence is growing all the time, we speak about our fantasies, wants and desires, nothing is above being spoken about and that's a very liberating feeling.

Paul x
It's always the same, many moons ago we chatted and said no to this no to that or hell no but you soon start to mellow, I guess as people we also evolve in the scene with it ;)