HAVE YOU JUST JOINED US?!@ :D

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Chatty lot aren't they. Come on you newbies Mrs @meet_the_fockers isn't all that scary :cautious:

So stop ogling the Gallery and stop chatting for 5 minutes, come out and say Hello, maybe tell us a bit about yourselves, maybe something that isn't in your profile - I assume you do have one! What do you think of the site, what do you like, favourite positions, who do you fancy or as a last resort what you have for breakfast. It's easy.......even I can do that:)

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Hi. We started out in this hobby last Jan, after a lousy 2014 during which I very nearly lost my "much"-better half (3 days on life-support after a 'routine' operation went wrong, followed by 10 days in ICU, 3 weeks in hospital, and 5 months off work).

We tried several sites - having no CLUE what the hell we were doing/what was out there - oddly enough (from the point of view of a few other posts we've come across, the BEST site we found ourselves on was fab -maybe we were just the lucky ones, or "the exception that proves the rule", but we came across VERY few people as we've seen described - and none whatsoever after the first couple of weeks - in fact we made some good friends there, who helped us find our feet - however - the only reason I mention that is I know neither of us would like to be considered as "one of those" by association, that's all.

Certainly the first contact on a totally different site, was a message reading "do you like cum in your mouth?" ... well, depends ... we're a couple, wifey does ... me ... not so much lol

We stopped swinging briefly, after (a) another 3 week hospital stay for wifey, and at the same time (b) finding out a relative had cancer - it wasn't just the swinging, more our sex-life - and life in general - came to a bit of a standstill.

Now though - we're 'back on the horse', and fortunately for us, found this site - and very quickly found a couple we seem to hit it off fantastically with - long may it continue.

Thanks for having us - sorry for the essay - and hope to meet a few of you over the next year or 5 ;) ... hopefully in March at the VA gathering.

Bob

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
it's ok - you can call me "Bob" ... "God" is only on Sundays .... (Or after a particularly GOOD session in the playroom.... ;) )

Reactions: Therapon