HAVE YOU JUST JOINED US?!@ :D

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Hi. We started out in this hobby last Jan, after a lousy 2014 during which I very nearly lost my "much"-better half (3 days on life-support after a 'routine' operation went wrong, followed by 10 days in ICU, 3 weeks in hospital, and 5 months off work).

We tried several sites - having no CLUE what the hell we were doing/what was out there - oddly enough (from the point of view of a few other posts we've come across, the BEST site we found ourselves on was fab -maybe we were just the lucky ones, or "the exception that proves the rule", but we came across VERY few people as we've seen described - and none whatsoever after the first couple of weeks - in fact we made some good friends there, who helped us find our feet - however - the only reason I mention that is I know neither of us would like to be considered as "one of those" by association, that's all.

Certainly the first contact on a totally different site, was a message reading "do you like cum in your mouth?" ... well, depends ... we're a couple, wifey does ... me ... not so much lol

We stopped swinging briefly, after (a) another 3 week hospital stay for wifey, and at the same time (b) finding out a relative had cancer - it wasn't just the swinging, more our sex-life - and life in general - came to a bit of a standstill.

Now though - we're 'back on the horse', and fortunately for us, found this site - and very quickly found a couple we seem to hit it off fantastically with - long may it continue.

Thanks for having us - sorry for the essay - and hope to meet a few of you over the next year or 5 ;) ... hopefully in March at the VA gathering.

Bob
Ohhh your one of those :cautious: so was I, for id say roughly 6yrs.
poles apart.. i left lots of freinds, freinds i met regulary to come here.. which i think in itself speaks volumes.. welcome here you are a real person/people not just a commodity.. your in the right place. And seem to be getting along brilliantly... :whistle::D:D:D xxx

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
HAIL BOB long may you reign ;)

please DON'T go there lol ... got a "minions" mug from my brother's newly adopted nieces saying just that! "All Hail King Bob" .... ever so slightly tempered by a pair of SOCKS from my loving wife, saying "King of Grandads" ..... hmmmm

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

please DON'T go there lol ... got a "minions" mug from my brother's newly adopted nieces saying just that! "All Hail King Bob" .... ever so slightly tempered by a pair of SOCKS from my loving wife, saying "King of Grandads" ..... hmmmm
:rofl: :rofl: king of the swingers...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi. We started out in this hobby last Jan, after a lousy 2014 during which I very nearly lost my "much"-better half (3 days on life-support after a 'routine' operation went wrong, followed by 10 days in ICU, 3 weeks in hospital, and 5 months off work).

We tried several sites - having no CLUE what the hell we were doing/what was out there - oddly enough (from the point of view of a few other posts we've come across, the BEST site we found ourselves on was fab -maybe we were just the lucky ones, or "the exception that proves the rule", but we came across VERY few people as we've seen described - and none whatsoever after the first couple of weeks - in fact we made some good friends there, who helped us find our feet - however - the only reason I mention that is I know neither of us would like to be considered as "one of those" by association, that's all.

Certainly the first contact on a totally different site, was a message reading "do you like cum in your mouth?" ... well, depends ... we're a couple, wifey does ... me ... not so much lol

We stopped swinging briefly, after (a) another 3 week hospital stay for wifey, and at the same time (b) finding out a relative had cancer - it wasn't just the swinging, more our sex-life - and life in general - came to a bit of a standstill.

Now though - we're 'back on the horse', and fortunately for us, found this site - and very quickly found a couple we seem to hit it off fantastically with - long may it continue.

Thanks for having us - sorry for the essay - and hope to meet a few of you over the next year or 5 ;) ... hopefully in March at the VA gathering.

Bob

Interesting read Bob..
Well I certainly hope your better half is well again now and feeling much better.
As for the other site, I won't say much on it tbh.

All I will say, is welcome to a site with a focus purely on making a much better experience for people like us. (y)

Good luck and glad to hear you're already going somewhere..
Indeed hopefully see you at the VA. :)

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Thanks. We really are enjoying this site - it's for to be the most relaxed one we've found (that's a good thing by the way), wifey will never be "better", unfortunately but she's well at the moment, thankyou.

And yes ... hopefully VA will work out for us ...I'm sure it will. (fingers crossed)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thanks. We really are enjoying this site - it's for to be the most relaxed one we've found (that's a good thing by the way), wifey will never be "better", unfortunately but she's well at the moment, thankyou.

And yes ... hopefully VA will work out for us ...I'm sure it will. (fingers crossed)
I'm pleased to hear that. We have worked extremely hard to get the ambiance right here and maintain it too.
it's relaxed, friendly, bit nuts at times.. But all good gravy. ;)

Oh I see, well sorry to hear this but I do hope she remains comfortable and well for the foreseeable future.
I've just done the list for the VA social, by all means pop on over there and jot your name down and I will provisionally add you if you wish?

I still have some organising to do for it and some other bits to secure but it's definitely that weekend.
Will be a good one. :)

https://socialswinging.com/threads/social-swingings-social-event-at-the-va-vanilla-alternative.1661/

T

Tan

Hiya :) how are we all this evening? Ok something not on our profile is our age. My hubby, T is 34, and I'm 25 so an age gap of 9 years. I like a silver fox lol x

M

meet_the_fockers

Hiya :) how are we all this evening? Ok something not on our profile is our age. My hubby, T is 34, and I'm 25 so an age gap of 9 years. I like a silver fox lol x
We are the opposite.. hes 16yrs my junior ;) x hope you enjoy it here.

Reactions: Tan and Admin