Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
It is a plandemic.
Think About It Reaction GIF by Big Potato Games

19 March 2015
Well this seems odd, just had a call from the hospital re an appointment tomorrow. They told me I have to wait in the car in the car park, am not allowed out of the car - until they ring me. Can't even stand waiting in the car park.
Once they have rung me, I have to go in alone and then be guided to where I need to go under their restrictions.
Literally not allowed to stand outside of the car. ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well this seems odd, just had a call from the hospital re an appointment tomorrow. They told me I have to wait in the car in the car park, am not allowed out of the car - until they ring me. Can't even stand waiting in the car park.
Once they have rung me, I have to go in alone and then be guided to where I need to go under their restrictions.
:noidy:

26 July 2016
I was in the cafe yesterday when the owner recieved a call from her very distraught sister who was upset because she wasn't allowed to go into A&E to be with her daughter. Now thats pretty much par for the course these days but this lady actually worked at the hospital, they'd happily let her work on the wards but not let her into the A&E Dept.

19 March 2015
I was in the cafe yesterday when the owner recieved a call from her very distraught sister who was upset because she wasn't allowed to go into A&E to be with her daughter. Now thats pretty much par for the course these days but this lady actually worked at the hospital, they'd happily let her work on the wards but not let her into the A&E Dept.
Disgraceful that is TD.

19 March 2015
This was carried out with very military precision. ?