Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
To put it politely no.
My response to this was the same as to the clapping thing which was FFS
Not to dishonour the memories of those that have died but what in the name of all that is precious does standing in the street waving like a loony achieve?

N xxx
Same. If that gives some people some form of comfort, then so be it. I just see it as a doorstep vigil of sorts but into the thin air. X

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Same. If that gives some people some form of comfort, then so be it. I just see it as a doorstep vigil of sorts but into the thin air. X

Well..... I was going to but not one person in our street was out there and I didn’t want to be out there on my own xxx M
We can all have the compassion to think about those that have died in our quiet moments. To me, making it a public display cheapens it.

N xxx

15 March 2020
Everyone who has lost their life during this pandemic, due to the virus or otherwise is tragic and sad but I see it as another "look what we are doing" virtue signalling pointless exercise. I know I sound like a grumpy bastard but that is because I am.

Now, where's next door's kid's ball I need to burst, the little prick.
To be honest, that statement above is wrong and I am sorry for that. I live on the 3rd floor apartment with no garden and if the kid got the ball over the Juliette balcony and in through the double doors I would be impressed. Sorry for that.

D

Deleted member 11852

You could see how bad it was there last year when all the funeral cars were queuing round the streets.. People didn't even know if it was actually members of their family they were cremating because there was that many body's stacked inside buildings.. It was a horrible sight to see.. You wouldn't want anyone to go through anything like that... They were interviewing one young lad and he said I think it's my brother in the casket but not really sure as so many have already died from this virus.. This was in May last year.. . W.. ??

19 March 2015
You could see how bad it was there last year when all the funeral cars were queuing round the streets.. People didn't even know if it was actually members of their family they were cremating because there was that many body's stacked inside buildings.. It was a horrible sight to see.. You wouldn't want anyone to go through anything like that... They were interviewing one young lad and he said I think it's my brother in the casket but not really sure as so many have already died from this virus.. This was in May last year.. . W.. ??
Indeed I can remember that too. Horrific. It’s awful. All these peeps who are going against all of this, or believe it’s fake - need to only look at Mexico.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
At least their consistent,, considering that's where it all started.. Allegedly.. .... . W.. ???
There is no alleged about it W. The very first cases found were in Wuhan. Course I'm just playing as usual because China is a huge powerful country so of course, they make everything they can to sell to the rest of us. It just struck me that our government and probably every other is buying these things from the very country where the damned virus originated from

N xxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
There is no alleged about it W. The very first cases found were in Wuhan. Course I'm just playing as usual because China is a huge powerful country so of course, they make everything they can to sell to the rest of us. It just struck me that our government and probably every other is buying these things from the very country where the damned virus originated from

N xxx
It’s all about who produces them cheap as chips ...... all you got to hope is they are actually fit for purpose.... which unfortunately with a lot of stuff out of China just doesn’t happen .... but it cheap ?‍♂️

D

Deleted member 11852

N xxx

N xxx
I was being polite.. Oh and sitting on the fence.. W.. ????