Honesty Here Now Ss Is A Social Swinging Site ☺

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

We all have our of days and our get away is getting away from the strains of normal life.we come on here to have a laugh chat banter inuendoes fun ect.we all have our flaws no one is perfect.I think and i will be blunt here I will stand my ground we all need to loosen up and get back to the stark reality of why we are on site for don't you think ???

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We all have our of days and our get away is getting away from the strains of normal life.we come on here to have a laugh chat banter inuendoes fun ect.we all have our flaws no one is perfect.I think and i will be blunt here I will stand my ground we all need to loosen up and get back to the stark reality of why we are on site for don't you think ???

Couldn't agree move @louise1970.

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Hello darlin fancy a shag :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
What sharing a drink then fucking like rabbits, because dam that sounds good to me

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
M

Mel007

Must have missed this 1 during our "Feck of the lot of you period"
Our question is did anyone end up having a shag or not and if not why not you silly buggers.

Gonna chuck our hat in the ring as we are open to meeting some of you lovely folks for an interview for a shag so to speak lol
Apply here XXX

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Well its the club owners and what goes off beyond the sex bit that's our problem. That particular club is owned and run by 2 guys who have both been to prison and thats bad enough but 1of the offences was for having child prostitutes working at the club. Not really the sorts of people we or our bosses would be happy for us to be around