Honesty Here Now Ss Is A Social Swinging Site ☺

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
We all have our of days and our get away is getting away from the strains of normal life.we come on here to have a laugh chat banter inuendoes fun ect.we all have our flaws no one is perfect.I think and i will be blunt here I will stand my ground we all need to loosen up and get back to the stark reality of why we are on site for don't you think ???
:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Well its the club owners and what goes off beyond the sex bit that's our problem. That particular club is owned and run by 2 guys who have both been to prison and thats bad enough but 1of the offences was for having child prostitutes working at the club. Not really the sorts of people we or our bosses would be happy for us to be around
which club bad place ??

M

meet_the_fockers

Most socials on here seem to be held in clubs so that would rule us out from attending right from the off so we will just have to stick to meeting folks for a drink and see what happens.
On the contrary..we do hold a small social/party which is by invite only..at our house.
But for larger socials, to include everyone a club.. is perhaps the easier/better option.

Reactions: Firm hand Luke
4 July 2017
City
Corby
We all have our of days and our get away is getting away from the strains of normal life.we come on here to have a laugh chat banter inuendoes fun ect.we all have our flaws no one is perfect.I think and i will be blunt here I will stand my ground we all need to loosen up and get back to the stark reality of why we are on site for don't you think ???

Ok yes let's do it! I'm happy to serve duty and group meet you for kinky sex!

It's all you had to say Sexi ;) xx