Horny In Barry Wales

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Lixalotapussy ..... rolls off the tongue :tiphat:

I think you'll find the Lixalotapuss is a dinosaur ;)

Scene: Natural History Museum, London.

"Hello ladies and gents, I'm here to announce the discovery of a new dinosaur. Behold! The Lixalottapuss. Alive during the cretaceous era, this curious creature had no teeth and is assumed to have either licked or sucked its prey. We have no idea what it ate, but this particular fossil specimen was found next to a female neanderthal who died with a huge smile on her face and her hands on the creature's head. It seemed the animal suffocated and we're still determining why the Neanderthal female died smiling. Thank you very much for listening".

Applause.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

D

Deleted member 11852

"Hello ladies and gents, I'm here to announce the discovery of a new dinosaur. Behold! The Lixalottapuss. Alive during the cretaceous era, this curious creature had no teeth and is assumed to have either licked or sucked its prey. We have no idea what it ate, but this particular fossil specimen was found next to a female neanderthal who died with a huge smile on her face and her hands on the creature's head. It seemed the animal suffocated and we're still determining why the Neanderthal female died smiling. Thank you very much for listening".

Applause.

Love it lol xx M

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Applause.

I knew that :whistle: I had one for a pet #oldman ;) :rofl::rofl:

D

Deleted member 6485

Applause.

:rofl::rofl:x

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
SwanFromSea
JonBonSwansea
MumblesRumbles
GowerPower
BayBoy
BayGent