Horny In Barry Wales

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 January 2019
City
Swansea
hi any females who are living near Barry in Cardiff wales in need of some pleasurable fun I'm working there for the next week or so and am horny most days

24 January 2019
City
Swansea
lol ok then Barry Island lol where Gavin and Stacey is being filmed I'm working on the set

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
that's what I'm very good at xx
Ok serious note. Every guy claims to be good at it, that’s the way it is. Most ladies love oral including myself but when I hear the phrase “mingemuncher” it pops an image in my head of the monster munch creature.. Having my minge munched wouldn’t be a turn on for me. Gentle kisses, touches of the tongue.
Munched by a tongue? No.
You seem a decent guy who is friendly and polite but Hun, I think I can vouch for most ladies, that name isn’t attractive and simply doesn’t suit the personality I see here.
This is my view and obviously you don’t have to listen to anything I have to say but a name that suits your personality would be more welcomed.
What about Gavin? ;)

#mamapearls

D

Deleted member 6485

Ok serious note. Every guy claims to be good at it, that’s the way it is. Most ladies love oral including myself but when I hear the phrase “mingemuncher” it pops an image in my head of the monster munch creature.. Having my minge munched wouldn’t be a turn on for me. Gentle kisses, touches of the tongue.
Munched by a tongue? No.
You seem a decent guy who is friendly and polite but Hun, I think I can vouch for most ladies, that name isn’t attractive and simply doesn’t suit the personality I see here.
This is my view and obviously you don’t have to listen to anything I have to say but a name that suits your personality would be more welcomed.
What about Gavin? ;)

#mamapearls
Superbly written recommendation:)x

29 August 2019
City
Bromsgrove
Munched by a tongue? No.
What about Gavin? ;)

#mamapearls
Is it possible to change your display name on here?

Reactions: Therapon
29 August 2019
City
Bromsgrove
Well i did like your previous name but now no thanx ,seen so many men chose a daft username to find they get ignored alot
Wanted to change to a pseudonym. Anyone got any better suggestions then? I appreciate it's hard when many of you haven't actually met me!
How about something Asterix-inspired, like Seenalotanix, VitalStatistix. Feel free to message me with suggestions!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Wanted to change to a pseudonym. Anyone got any better suggestions then? I appreciate it's hard when many of you haven't actually met me!
How about something Asterix-inspired, like Seenalotanix, VitalStatistix. Feel free to message me with suggestions!
There has to be something better than Monsterpuss. Sounds like a massive fanny :eek:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Lixalotapussy ..... rolls off the tongue :tiphat: