How Comfortable Are You

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

It does worry me but to be honest the situation makes it easier, especially who you are playing with, they wouldn't be there if they didnt want you so to speak. After quite a few meets I do still get nervous but that soon goes away when there's that first touch from someone else then its bugger it the clothes get thrown all over! S x

M

Mojomuff

It does worry me but to be honest the situation makes it easier, especially who you are playing with, they wouldn't be there if they didnt want you so to speak. After quite a few meets I do still get nervous but that soon goes away when there's that first touch from someone else then its bugger it the clothes get thrown all over! S x
Could not have said it better, or agree with you more!
Nobody is perfect. We all worry about our bodies. Have fun...muff, blow, pound, lick, suck and rub to your hearts content and ENJOY!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 3175

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
As for me, I am usually comfortable when I get undressed even though I'm short...and I suffer because of this!!!! Actually I think that an amazing sexual session doesn't completely depend on beauty and shape of the body, but depends more on feeling in people one meets.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As for me, I am usually comfortable when I get undressed even though I'm short...and I suffer because of this!!!! Actually I think that an amazing sexual session doesn't completely depend on beauty and shape of the body, but depends more on feeling in people one meets.
We were on holiday once and met up with an Italian couple staying at the same complex as us, gorgeous they were and they couldn’t understand us brits which I get now. They couldn’t get their head around why we moan about our bodies and why we tattoo our bodies. They believe our bodies are beautiful no matter what and to love them. It’s an approach more of us should take I guess. (y)

26 October 2018
In my case numerous accidents and 13 operations have left some interesting marks on the old body ! But hey it’s something to talk about at half time ! Seriously if someone has a problem with your body , its their problem not yours !! Everyone is beautiful in their own way !!

D

Deleted member 11852

We were on holiday once and met up with an Italian couple staying at the same complex as us, gorgeous they were and they couldn’t understand us brits which I get now. They couldn’t get their head around why we moan about our bodies and why we tattoo our bodies. They believe our bodies are beautiful no matter what and to love them. It’s an approach more of us should take I guess. (y)
It's a great concept but I don't think it would catch on in this country because unfortunately some people are too quick to judge you on your looks or size..I know from personal experience this is the case ..I have had verbal abuse pretty much all of my life about my size..right through school and into my adult life..even now if we use public transport you see people looking..I've even heard people when we were at a train station saying look at the size of him..people don't know that person they just assume you eat too much but this isn't always the case as I know only too well..Can I just say not everyone is like this but I have met quite a few with this mindset..maybe it's just a stigma that's attached to being overweight..you eat too much and that's it..W..:tiphat:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It's a great concept but I don't think it would catch on in this country because unfortunately some people are too quick to judge you on your looks or size..I know from personal experience this is the case ..I have had verbal abuse pretty much all of my life about my size..right through school and into my adult life..even now if we use public transport you see people looking..I've even heard people when we were at a train station saying look at the size of him..people don't know that person they just assume you eat too much but this isn't always the case as I know only too well..Can I just say not everyone is like this but I have met quite a few with this mindset..maybe it's just a stigma that's attached to being overweight..you eat too much and that's it..W..:tiphat:
Oh I know only to well what people are like. Shit we even had one of those gutter people here once but not only would it mention your size on the bus it would photograph you then put the photo up on social media and then ridicule the photo to all its followers. It would even do it vulnerable people, children amongst others. Then all it’s little minions who followed it would ridicule more. Just because they want to get into this persons pants.
People that have to lower themselves and have the negative energy to notice little things as weight have no lives of their own. Remember that. They have no life apart from a very lonely one and certainly not getting sex :D

People like that are simple little fleas who like to breed other fleas. Just flick them out the way and carry on Hun (y):)

D

Deleted member 11852

Thanks for all the replies sexy peeps..from what I've read it looks like I'm definitely not the only one who is not 100% comfortable with how they look..it seems to be 50/50 split between confidence and no confidence..I've seen people on here who are really attractive with no body confidence..it looks like your either paranoid about it or just say this is it..take it or leave it..maybe I should be more like the latter after all it's just about friendship and naughty fun..so let's be honest it makes no difference what you look like really if you have a nice personality and are fun to be around surely that's all that matters..we have both got on well with everyone we have met socially and played with and with that conclusion you can take us or leave us..W..:tiphat:

11 November 2019
In my case numerous accidents and 13 operations have left some interesting marks on the old body ! But hey it’s something to talk about at half time ! Seriously if someone has a problem with your body , its their problem not yours !! Everyone is beautiful in their own way !!

You are quite correct about accidents and operations leaving scars/marks.
I have one scar on the inside of my right ankle, I have seen my own ankle bones and yes they are white too !

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
The only thing I'm really conscious of is my eye. I had a cataract and while I couldn't see out of it the eye wandered off and did its own thing. After the cataract operation it just never 'locked on'. Easy enough to sort, I can just wear an eyepatch if I want to hide it but it does bother me. Once you get down and dirty I don't think looks really matter though, I think it's more about sensations and touch. If someone is having a good time they have more to concentrate on than how tall/short/fat/thin the other person or people are.