How Far Are You Willing To Travel

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

Honestly if it was at a club it would be 4/5 hours, possibly the same with meets, the only issue we have is the young un, and getting back to pick him up, but honestly we are quite open to longer travel times, some of the people on here would defo be worth it! :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::love: S xxx

Reactions: Hanpat and Therapon
S

Sammy

I've travelled 400 miles
Or Anywhere between 11/2 hrs upwards

For me it the person / people rather than it bout a being a convenience

Sx

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
I've travelled 400 miles
Or Anywhere between 11/2 hrs upwards

For me it the person / people rather than it bout a being a convenience

Sx
We are the same if we have chemistry with someone then if we can do it distance isn't an issue. X

D

Deleted member 6127

We both enjoy traveling, so we really don’t have an issue with distance, we wouldn’t drive for hours for a blind meet but for members we already know it no problem Cxxx

14 February 2017
City
London
We both enjoy traveling, so we really don’t have an issue with distance, we wouldn’t drive for hours for a blind meet but for members we already know it no problem Cxxx
Absolutely agree, no blind meets here: done it once in my early days of swinging (the blind meet, not the travel), and lets just say it was one time too many. Never again!

Reactions: Sammy and Pearls
9 September 2017
I try not to put pre-conceived limits on anything I want to do in my life.
So, for the right person/people, it's simple, there's no limit to how far I'd travel :D

Antogs xx

walk.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I once went to New York from San Fran to see someone but it was while I was on holiday so I don't know if it counts

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Since joining every meet has been upwards of a two hour drive , a couple of them I have combined with other things so that was a bonus ... as there is no one active in the area I live it always involves a drive ..
the longest was coming home from Manchester last year 8 hours ....

19 March 2015
Since joining every meet has been upwards of a two hour drive , a couple of them I have combined with other things so that was a bonus ... as there is no one active in the area I live it always involves a drive ..
the longest was coming home from Manchester last year 8 hours ....
Yes almost the same travelling times for us. Swansea seems way off for/from a lot of people. Hopefully this will change sooner rather than later, for all of us.
But in fairness, you've always made the effort and attended so many events. Good on you.

Reactions: Therapon and MP386
8 July 2018
Distance wouldn’t be an issue! I’d travel the entire length of the country for the right person/people! Wales, England, Scotland, to infinity & beyond!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx