• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

how long have you used the internet?

28 May 2015
I first got on-line in 1996 via OS/2 Warp's limited internet service. I found nothing interesting! lol But then in 1997 I got an unlimited dial up internet account and that was it, I was hooked! I also opened my first adult site that same year. Been running adult sites ever since.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Umm about the same for me, about 98 I think and then back again in about 2000.
Then work wise and mainstream from about 2002 so easily almost 20 years

28 May 2015
hehe It's all good. I wish I could code in PHP and JS. It does seem to resemble C++, which I coded extensively with during the mid 90's.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes it does, it's close! C# and Python was a big thing, now seems to be PHP.
A beautiful language.
Ruby I want to try!

28 May 2015
Yes it does, it's close! C# and Python was a big thing, now seems to be PHP.
A beautiful language.
Ruby I want to try!
Coolness. I have a huge PHP/MySQL book I bought awhile ago, but I just can't be buggered to read it. I just prefer to use pre-written scripts and "attempt" to modify them! hehe

F

Findaswingersclub

Php is a good language if u know how to use it. I seen some amazing things done in PHP. Php / mysql is my area of expertise

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
PHP is a beautiful language - is fluid, flexible, easy to use (when you know how) has room for some errors.. and yeah, some truly amazing things can be done with it...

wait, we still talking programming

Reactions: Findaswingersclub
F

Findaswingersclub

PHP is a beautiful language - is fluid, flexible, easy to use (when you know how) has room for some errors.. and yeah, some truly amazing things can be done with it...

wait, we still talking programming

Lol i think so. I hope so anyways otherwise I look a right idiot lol xx

28 May 2015
My favorite is definitely Reloaded. I need to get the Blu-ray trilogy. I used to own the 10 DVD "Ultimate Trilogy" set. It was freaking amazing!!

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…