How?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

I take inspiration from my mum who always looked smart. She wore make up, still does but only mascara and a bit of lippy, her Moto “if I look good I feel good” and that’s stuck with me. I meet a lot of people in my job so I generally tend to wear make up. I have to put my eyebrows on otherwise I look stupid as I over plucked when I was younger! :rofl: Plus I have my routine down to a fine art, eye brows, mascara, under eye concealer, concealer and some lip gloss, 5 mins on a morning and I’m done, practice. I like to look good as it makes me feel good, it is like war paint, but I enjoy it. I do make an extra effort when going out, especially as we don’t go out often! I want people to think oh she looks nice!

I have a couple of 30 min sessions a week where I take over the bathroom, shaving(only cos I can’t stand the static from hairy legs when you pull your jeans on!) plucking and generally tidying myself up, in a gorgeous bubble bath! I spend more time removing hair from my Lower half mostly because when you do pole (which tends to be crop top and big pants!) I don’t want the bush poking out when I’m doing it! lol

You do what you feel comfortable with at the end of the day we’re all different, and that’s the way it should be, we don’t want to be clones of each other xxxx S x xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I take inspiration from my mum who always looked smart. She wore make up, still does but only mascara and a bit of lippy, her Moto “if I look good I feel good” and that’s stuck with me. I meet a lot of people in my job so I generally tend to wear make up. I have to put my eyebrows on otherwise I look stupid as I over plucked when I was younger! :rofl: Plus I have my routine down to a fine art, eye brows, mascara, under eye concealer, concealer and some lip gloss, 5 mins on a morning and I’m done, practice. I like to look good as it makes me feel good, it is like war paint, but I enjoy it. I do make an extra effort when going out, especially as we don’t go out often! I want people to think oh she looks nice!

I have a couple of 30 min sessions a week where I take over the bathroom, shaving(only cos I can’t stand the static from hairy legs when you pull your jeans on!) plucking and generally tidying myself up, in a gorgeous bubble bath! I spend more time removing hair from my Lower half mostly because when you do pole (which tends to be crop top and big pants!) I don’t want the bush poking out when I’m doing it! lol

You do what you feel comfortable with at the end of the day we’re all different, and that’s the way it should be, we don’t want to be clones of each other xxxx S x xx

Thank you sweetheart lovely response and you do look gorgeous. I sit in the house most of the time so I think what's the point of wearing makeup I'm not going anywhere lol at the end of the day I'm just me but some extra effort does go a long way :love:

Vxxx

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

Thank you sweetheart lovely response and you do look gorgeous. I sit in the house most of the time so I think what's the point of wearing makeup I'm not going anywhere lol at the end of the day I'm just me but some extra effort does go a long way :love:

Vxxx

Your welcome hun anytime :love:
I wearing make up even when I’m not going out because it makes me feel good, even on Sundays when we don’t leave the house :cautious:. I go every 6 weeks to my friends salon and have my toes, fingers and eyelashes tinted, I don’t need to but it I love it, it’s my treat to myself and makes me feel girly! Up until about 4/5 years ago I never bothered and one day I thought sod it time to pamper me. It’s taking time out from the normal and stepping out of your comfort zone and doing something you wouldn’t normally do xx S x x x
You might find you love preening and pampering, you never know (y);):love:

9 September 2017
I reckon I must have the 15% of woman you claim to be missing in me V :rofl::rofl:
I thoroughly enjoy all the “getting ready to go out” rigmarole.
I almost think of it as a kind of foreplay :whistle: :D
I make sure I’m scrupulously clean everywhere (there are one or two people on this site who can attest just how far I go in that regard :eek::D)
As I’ve said before I just wish it was socially acceptable for men to wear makeup so I could try to make myself look sexier :rofl:

And has been said previously by Miss C I look for the same in a female :)

Antogs xx

19 March 2015
As I’ve said before I just wish it was socially acceptable for men to wear makeup so I could try to make myself look sexier :rofl:
Dude. I would certainly not have an issue with you wearing makeup around me. 100%. Cool here. Just so you know, we all don;t have that intolerance. (Though I hear ya :D)

9 September 2017
Dude. I would certainly not have an issue with you wearing makeup around me. 100%. Cool here. Just so you know, we all don;t have that intolerance. (Though I hear ya :D)

Just to be clear I don’t actually have a secret makeup wearing fetish (my fetishes are far weirder than that :sneaky::whistle:)
It’s more a case of women can vastly improve their appearance with makeup whereas we men are stuck with what we’ve got :(

Having said that now you’ve said you don’t judge......:D

Antogs

19 March 2015
Just to be clear I don’t actually have a secret makeup wearing fetish (my fetishes are far weirder than that :sneaky::whistle:)
It’s more a case of women can vastly improve their appearance with makeup whereas we men are stuck with what we’ve got :(

Antogs
haha this is sooo true.
We have some weekend plans right and I said to both ladies; you can dress up and doll up. I can only rock up in my boxers. How the fook is that fair? :D ;)

I never judge. Life has taught me not to. (y)

9 September 2017
I’m with you on the not judging thing.
I always think how pissed off I get if someone “dares” to judge my lifestyle.
I always think that it’s my life and I can live it as I please so it would be very hypocritical of me to then pass judgment on anyone else’s lifestyle choice.

Usual caveats apply, abuse towards children,animals etc

Antogs

19 March 2015
I’m with you on the not judging thing.
I always think how pissed off I get if someone “dares” to judge my lifestyle.
I always think that it’s my life and I can live it as I please so it would be very hypocritical of me to then pass judgment on anyone else’s lifestyle choice.

Usual caveats apply, abuse towards children,animals etc

Antogs
Agreed. We're all the same, but so very different. (y)

D

Deleted member 6127

I reckon I must have the 15% of woman you claim to be missing in me V :rofl::rofl:
I thoroughly enjoy all the “getting ready to go out” rigmarole.
I almost think of it as a kind of foreplay :whistle: :D
I make sure I’m scrupulously clean everywhere (there are one or two people on this site who can attest just how far I go in that regard :eek::D)

And has been said previously by Miss C I look for the same in a female :)

Antogs xx
I can confirm you are throughly scrubbed with a wire brush (y) Cxxx

D

Deleted member 6127

Antogs
I love your fetish side, the masks :whistle: I’ll leave it there :love: Cxxx

D

Deleted member 10361

I’m a jeans & Tshirt kind of girl and love to be comfortable in clothing, after a day at work if we are not going out I will put PJ’s on to chill in, I wear mascara everyday, but found that following Christmas/NY and making those NY resolutions to lose weight etc, I would feel miserable about myself so a few years back started making more of an effort to feel more positive about who I am and how I look, it started with applying more makeup for work each morning, getting my hair done more regularly. I paint my nails and treat myself to a beauty salon trip at least every 6 weeks for waxing brows and my lady bits :sick:
I do struggle to find nice things to wear when going to a club and I think that’s why I like VA so much coz once you’ve been in the hot tub you wrap yourself in a nice towel :)
Hubby would tell me I look good even if I was wearing a bin liner! Do what makes you feel comfortable but also make sure you treat yourself every now and then xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I’m a jeans & Tshirt kind of girl and love to be comfortable in clothing, after a day at work if we are not going out I will put PJ’s on to chill in, I wear mascara everyday, but found that following Christmas/NY and making those NY resolutions to lose weight etc, I would feel miserable about myself so a few years back started making more of an effort to feel more positive about who I am and how I look, it started with applying more makeup for work each morning, getting my hair done more regularly. I paint my nails and treat myself to a beauty salon trip at least every 6 weeks for waxing brows and my lady bits :sick:
I do struggle to find nice things to wear when going to a club and I think that’s why I like VA so much coz once you’ve been in the hot tub you wrap yourself in a nice towel :)
Hubby would tell me I look good even if I was wearing a bin liner! Do what makes you feel comfortable but also make sure you treat yourself every now and then xx

Lovely response hun and I am a leggings and gypsy top kind of girl. I still can't grasp or understand the makeup daily though lol

Vxxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Just giving this thread a bump lol and to say i have been wearing mascara, eyeliner and my eyebrow powder stuff for a few days also lippy when i go out and i am really enjoying it and makes me feel really good :D who knew :eek::rofl:. I actually enjoy doing it too :)

Vxxx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Just giving this thread a bump lol and to say i have been wearing mascara, eyeliner and my eyebrow powder stuff for a few days also lippy when i go out and i am really enjoying it and makes me feel really good :D who knew :eek::rofl:. I actually enjoy doing it too :)

Vxxx

That's great, if it makes you feel good about yourself then it has to be worth the effort. A bit of a difference from the first post in this thread (y)